Senior Market Sales® Announces Call-Recording Solution to Help Insurance Agents Comply With New Medicare Regulation
The phone solution will be integrated with SMS’ proprietary Lead Advantage Pro tool in mid-September. Lead Advantage Pro’s other integrations – such as with Medicare.gov’s Blue Button – and other features help agents work more easily, efficiently and accurately, by eliminating manual tasks, allowing for online quoting and applications and corralling the entire sales process into one platform.
“Lead Advantage Pro’s integration with Phone.com gives agents even more power, more flexibility and more efficiencies, wherever they’re working,” McFerrin said. “Agents using Lead Advantage Pro can call and record within the tool with a single click.”
Calls on SMS’ call-recording solution can be retained for 10 years, fulfilling CMS requirements.
SMS also is providing call recording through its Medicare Insurance Direct® solution, along with an exciting new feature that will allow agents to execute telephonic enrollments with voice signature. Voice signature will be a game changer for agents who sell over the phone, McFerrin said, because it will eliminate the need to email or log into websites. Call recording and voice signature will both be available in Medicare Insurance Direct this AEP.
“We’ve been able to provide solutions that will help agents do more than just comply with a regulation,” McFerrin said. “These solutions will help agents work more efficiently and present a more professional presence to clients and prospects. We look forward to helping agents make this AEP their best yet.”
Agents can learn more about the call-recording solution at www.SeniorMarketSales.com/CallRecording.
About Senior Market Sales
Senior Market Sales® (SMS) represents top Medicare Supplement, Medicare Advantage, annuity, life, long-term care, and travel insurance carriers in all 50 states. More than 70,000 independent insurance agents rely on SMS for proprietary technology, competitive insurance products, and expert training and service to help them leverage their time, make more money, and put their business in a position of distinction. Founded in 1982, SMS is headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska. In 2020, SMS joined the Alliant Insurance Services family of companies. Visit www.SeniorMarketSales.com or call 1.800.786.5566 for more information.
Agents should note that none of the information provided by SMS in regard to this technology solutions should be taken as legal advice, or as a guarantee that use of any particular technology will fulfill their regulatory or contractual requirements. Agents are responsible for understanding all call-recording obligations that are applicable to them, and for ensuring that they are using SMS technology solutions in a manner that will allow them to meet those obligations. The solution provided by SMS is not the only option available for management of call recording obligations.
- Sweet streams of income: ChatGPT, the bard of annuities
- F&G Annuities & Life announces equity investment in life IMO SYNCIS
- Investors scrambling to lock in rates propel annuity sales to record highs
- North American and Annexus launch new fixed index annuity
- Producers stew as insurers slow to process life and annuity applications
Health/Employee Benefits News
- Medicaid coverage is expiring for millions of Americans – but there's a proven way to keep many of them insured
- Health savings account balances increase in 2021
- Outcome Health trial gets underway with prosecutors alleging former execs were involved in $1 billion fraud scheme
- Bill incentivizing gun owners to secure firearms addresses public health concern
- With CalPERS, add another to list of California's botched projects
Life Insurance News
- NAIFA’s Future Leaders Program offers free sessions for students
- Scott Boutin named president of Standard Security Life
- Agent insists Alex Murdaugh suggested he killed his son
- 78% of families suffer financially handling estate affairs
- National Life expands living benefits suite