OneAmerica® Speaker Series Launches Today
Five episodes of virtual sessions spotlight industry thought leaders
INDIANAPOLIS (Oct. 8, 2020) —OneAmerica® launches a virtual speaker series today featuring five thought leaders in the financial services industry. The series is targeted to financial professionals, brokerage general agencies, broker dealers, wholesalers and independent marketing organizations.
The webinar series, Leading Tomorrow with OneAmerica, will feature author Cam Marston of “Generational Insights” today, Ken Dychtwald of “Age Wave” on Oct. 22, Jack Broyles of the Alzheimer’s Association on Nov. 5, George Nichols III of The American College of Financial Services on Nov. 19 and American IRA Expert and author Ed Slott on Dec.3. Register here to attend.
OneAmerica carefully curated this exclusive lineup of business specialists to help financial professionals gain insights on the current marketplace and get cutting-edge ideas on how they can effectively grow their businesses and increase sales. These thought leaders will speak on a wide variety of topics relative to client needs.
“We recognize that the conversations those in our industry are having with clients have likely changed this year,” says Tracey Edgar, vice president of sales for Care Solutions at OneAmerica. “As a veteran industry leader, we know how important it is to adapt and evolve with our clients by anticipating their needs and having the right conversations when challenges hit. We want to help our clients do this, too, through this impactful series.”
Marston, radio-show host and author of “The Gen-Savvy Financial Advisor: Advising the Generations in the New Age of Uncertainty” will share his insights on how generational differences affect financial perceptions. He will focus his presentation on what the Baby Boomer, Gen X and Millennial generations are looking for from financial professionals today and in the future. He will discuss how each generation perceives retirement and money, and he will offer tips on how financial professionals can reach younger audiences.
Dychtwald, Founder/CEO and author of “Age Wave — How the Most Important Trend of Our Time Will Change Your Future" will follow and speak on what he calls “The Longevity Economy” and what financial professionals need to know about Baby Boomers as they age into retirement. Broyles, of the Alzheimer’s Association, will share the challenges of the Alzheimer’s disease as it relates to the value and implications of long-term care.
President and CEO of The American College of Financial Services, Nichols will share how financial professionals can give back and help our communities. He will go in depth to explain his “Four Steps Forward” plan for wealth-building for Black Americans. Nichols recently co-authored a white paper with OneAmerica Chairman, President and CEO Scott Davison entitled “Leading During Crisis.” It is available here.
Bringing the webinar series to a close on Dec. 3, Slott will share what customers in the retirement market want and need as they save for the future.
The series is brought to the public through Care Solutions, offered through OneAmerica Individual Life and Financial Services (ILFS). Other entities referenced are not affiliates of the companies of OneAmerica unless otherwise noted.
A national provider of insurance and financial services for more than 140 years, the companies of OneAmerica help customers build and protect their financial futures. OneAmerica offers a variety of products and services to serve the financial needs of their policyholders and customers. These products include retirement plan products and recordkeeping services, individual life insurance, annuities, asset-based long-term care solutions and employee benefit plan products. Products are issued and underwritten by the companies of OneAmerica and distributed through a nationwide network of employees, agents, brokers and other sources who are committed to providing value to our customers. To learn more about our products, services and the companies of OneAmerica, visit oneamerica.com/about-us/companies-of-oneamerica.
Public Relations Consultant
- Opinion: This Roaring ’20s Won’t Crash In The End
- Asian Stocks Climb After Wall Street Rebound Led By Big Tech
- Senators Look At Ways To Make Retirement Saving Easier
- Global Stock Markets Sink As Inflation Worries Mount
- What To Know About Changes In Requirements For Unemployment Benefits
- Speculation Simmers On A DOL Fiduciary Rule Return
- NC Man Gave Wife Lottery Tickets. One Turned Into Best Mother’s Day Gift Ever.
- Brighthouse Life Insurance Sales Up 44% In First Quarter
- Rising Interest Rates Spur 9% Annuity Sales Growth In 1Q: LIMRA
- $2 Million Winning Powerball Ticket Sold In Waterloo, Iowa
- Survey: 55% Packed On ‘Pandemic Pounds’
- Missouri Medicaid Expansion Supporters Rally After Lawmakers Refuse Funding
- Pandemic Accelerates Voluntary Benefit Offerings
- HealthCare.gov Sign-Ups Reach 1M During Speical Period
- Return To Work Puts New Emphasis On Paid Leave
- Insurers Begin Lifting COVID-19 Underwriting Guidelines
- Help Clients Look Past These Life Insurance Myths
- Life Insurance Motivation Eases As The Pandemic Fades
- USAble Life To Pay $90,000 To Settle EEOC Retaliation Discrimination Suit
- Another California Insurance Agent Caught Up In Embezzlement Case