New Podcast Discusses COVID-19’s Impact on Life Insurance Underwriting
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Senior Vice President
Crump Introduces New Podcast Series, Crump Insights!
Parsippany, NJ – Crump announced the launch of a new podcast series focused on providing financial professionals the latest insights across various insurance topics including life, disability, and long term care insurance, linked benefits products, and annuity solutions.
“Staying connected and up-to-speed on the latest information has become even more crucial in today’s fast-paced environment,” explains Crump Senior Vice President, Marketing Communications, Sherri Lindenberg.
“Podcasting provides a great medium for financial professionals to get educated on hot topics, learn new ideas and explore best practices. With short segments that can be listened to anytime or anyplace, listeners can absorb information when on the go, on a run, at a desk or on a couch!” explains Lindenberg. Each podcast will run approximately 20-30 minutes, with interviews conducted by professional podcast host Brian Bushlach, and will include one of Crump’s subject matter experts or other industry participants.
- Positives from the Pandemic, features Chris Cook, Crump’s senior vice president and head of underwriting.
- Long Term Care Insurance: Product Innovation Opens New Opportunities for Clients, features Rick Stewart, director, long-term care sales.
New episodes will be added monthly to build a library of timely topics to help provide the latest information to financial professionals.
Ready to Listen/Subscribe to Crump Insights?
- Already a podcast proA
vailable on all your favorite feeds - like Apple
- New to podcasts
Apple users can download here. Android users can download here
- Prefer listening on your computer
Available online – listen here
About Brian Bushlach
At the intersection of financial services, media and real estate, Brian Bushlach leverages 25 years of expertise in communications, health and life insurance benefits and real estate marketing.
One of America's most prolific podcasters and an industry expert, Brian leads Feedback Media as the nationwide host for The Business Journals Thought Leadership Series, Texas Business Minds, Sports Business Journal SBJ Presents, Vintage Wine and Slice Golf in addition to his role as host & producer of Crump Insights.
Crump Life Insurance Services, a leading third-party distributor and service provider of insurance and retirement products, is part of Truist Insurance Holdings, Inc., the seventh-largest insurance broker in the world.* Crump supports the distribution of traditional and variable life, annuity, long term care, linked benefits, disability, and health products with the industry’s premier sales and back-office support and technology services, marketing under the following brands: Truist Life Insurance Services, RiskRighter, Tellus, and TIME.
- Plan Carefully, Avoid Biggest Risks To Your Client’s Retirement Fund
- Financial Independence Group Expands Platform With Carson Coaching
- Asian Shares Mixed After A Lackluster Day On Wall Street
- Inflation Might Well Keep Rising In 2021 – But What Happens After That?
- Stocks Rise As The Economy Shows More Signs Of Improvement
- Variable Annuities: Winning By Not Surrendering
- Annuity Rebound Is Coming, Secure Retirement Institute Says
- Equitable Closes Legacy VA Reinsurance Transaction With Venerable
- Get Ready For A Lot More DOL Drama, Faegre Drinker Analysts Say
- Michigan Man Wins $4 Million On Instant Lottery Ticket
- Greater Interest In Employee Benefits The ‘Silver Lining’ Of COVID-19
- Profit-Driven Pharmacy Managers Often Disrupt Patient Care
- California AG Plots A Progressive Health Care Agenda
- Insurance Broker Sentenced For $3.8M Fraud Scheme
- The 2021 Outlook For Hospitals: Reviews Are Mixed
- Digital Acceleration Will Drive The Customer Experience: LIMRA Panel
- Life Sales’ Strong Spring May Be A Harbinger For A Record Year
- New Evidence Could Exonerate Man In 1999 Virginia Fire That Killed His Son
- ‘I Am At Peace’: South Carolina Insurance Agent Retires With Deep Community Ties
- ‘Regrettable’: NAIC To Delay Accelerated Underwriting Reporting Until 2024