New Podcast Discusses COVID-19’s Impact on Life Insurance Underwriting
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Senior Vice President
Crump Introduces New Podcast Series, Crump Insights!
Parsippany, NJ – Crump announced the launch of a new podcast series focused on providing financial professionals the latest insights across various insurance topics including life, disability, and long term care insurance, linked benefits products, and annuity solutions.
“Staying connected and up-to-speed on the latest information has become even more crucial in today’s fast-paced environment,” explains Crump Senior Vice President, Marketing Communications, Sherri Lindenberg.
“Podcasting provides a great medium for financial professionals to get educated on hot topics, learn new ideas and explore best practices. With short segments that can be listened to anytime or anyplace, listeners can absorb information when on the go, on a run, at a desk or on a couch!” explains Lindenberg. Each podcast will run approximately 20-30 minutes, with interviews conducted by professional podcast host Brian Bushlach, and will include one of Crump’s subject matter experts or other industry participants.
- Positives from the Pandemic, features Chris Cook, Crump’s senior vice president and head of underwriting.
- Long Term Care Insurance: Product Innovation Opens New Opportunities for Clients, features Rick Stewart, director, long-term care sales.
New episodes will be added monthly to build a library of timely topics to help provide the latest information to financial professionals.
Ready to Listen/Subscribe to Crump Insights?
- Already a podcast proA
vailable on all your favorite feeds - like Apple
- New to podcasts
Apple users can download here. Android users can download here
- Prefer listening on your computer
Available online – listen here
About Brian Bushlach
At the intersection of financial services, media and real estate, Brian Bushlach leverages 25 years of expertise in communications, health and life insurance benefits and real estate marketing.
One of America's most prolific podcasters and an industry expert, Brian leads Feedback Media as the nationwide host for The Business Journals Thought Leadership Series, Texas Business Minds, Sports Business Journal SBJ Presents, Vintage Wine and Slice Golf in addition to his role as host & producer of Crump Insights.
Crump Life Insurance Services, a leading third-party distributor and service provider of insurance and retirement products, is part of Truist Insurance Holdings, Inc., the seventh-largest insurance broker in the world.* Crump supports the distribution of traditional and variable life, annuity, long term care, linked benefits, disability, and health products with the industry’s premier sales and back-office support and technology services, marketing under the following brands: Truist Life Insurance Services, RiskRighter, Tellus, and TIME.
- Survey Shows Advisors’ Evolving Views Of Fixed Income
- Gen Z Workers Hit Most By Pandemic’s Impact
- Private Capital, Public Policy Can Help Close The Racial Wealth Gap
- Max Baucus: We Need To Raise Taxes Fairly, But Leave Existing Roth IRAs Alone
- COVID-19 Prompted First-Time Legacy Planning Conversations For 44.5M
- ‘Annuity King’ Alleges IRS Misconduct In New Florida Lawsuit
- Plan Sponsors Show Strong Interest In Guaranteed Lifetime Income
- Jackson National Enters The Registered Index-Linked Annuity Market
- Brookfield Closes $10B Reinsurance Deal With American Equity
- Federal Life Launches Digital Currency Variable Annuity
Health/Employee Benefits News
- 63% Are Reviewing Coverage As Medicare Annual Enrollment Period Begins
- Anheuser-Busch In-Bev Employee Pleads Guilty In Health Care Fraud Scheme
- 2/3 Of Older Americans Still Fear Getting COVID-19, AmeriLife Survey Says
- Colorado Requires Some Health Insurance Plans To Cover Gender-Affirming Care
- Biden Administration Approves Colorado’s Inclusive Health Care Plan
- Alex Murdaugh Charged With Taking Insurance Money In Maid’s Death
- Ex-Employees: Shurwest Execs Knew About Dubious IUL Sales
- ‘Murdaugh Handed Me A Loaded Gun,’ Says Man In Alleged Suicide-For-Hire Plot
- US Life Insurers Remain On Strong Financial Footing, ACLI Speaker Says
- ACLI Elects Chair, Board And Officers For 2022