Katie Pharr Named AVP and Compliance Officer at Nexterra
Leading Claims Management and Physical Damage Repair Firm Continues to Scale
Nexterra Appoints Katie Pharr AVP and Compliance Officer
NASHVILLE, TN. (April 26, 2021) – Nexterra Solutions Group, LLC, the automotive restoration and claims management provider that operates Dent Concepts International, Allied Overspray and offers vehicle service contract solutions across the U.S., announced today the appointment of Katie Pharr to the position of Assistant Vice President to lead its U.S. operations, client performance initiatives, customer engagement technology and compliance protocol and delivery teams.
Since 2007, Ms. Pharr continues to excel in the creation and implementation of P&C claims operational-excellence processes and technologies to help national firms scale while exceeding client-partner expectations. Katie is the former COO of Connected Claims Services, AVP for The Doan Group, industry contributor on the NABC Board and a member of the Women’s Industry Network. Katie will serve as both AVP and Compliance Director, further enhancing Nexterra growth trajectory and continued strong performance levels for partners and vehicle owners.
Anthony Natale, Nexterra President stated, “Katie’s solid experience and proven track record in working with insurers of all sizes and during high volume events, coupled with her deep understanding of APD and property field operations, technology management and compliance initiatives adds immediate value to our organization. She will play a vital role respective to our relentless pursuit of exceeding the expectations our insurance, repair, dealership, automaker and vehicle service contracts partners.”
Nexterra claims management and repair solutions include Dent Concepts, Allied Overspray, and the Nexterra Choice Repair Network™. Mobile and Concierge services for hail and overspray claim events are provided to select insurance carriers across the U.S., and overseas. The unique approach to delivering customizable solutions into the APD claims ecosystem offers improved vehicle-owner experiences for insurer, repairer, dealership, and automaker customers in a manner that benefits all, and ultimately creates peace of mind.
“The opportunity to join a well-regarded, family operated organization with such broad reach, tenured teams and amazing leadership is exciting. As insurers, repairers and automakers seek new, more effective ways to outsource APD claims, increase capacity and better serve vehicle owners, we are very well positioned to provide mobile, on-site and concierge experiences that improve indemnity, LAE, same-store-sales, and most importantly customer satisfaction and loyalty results.”, stated Ms. Pharr.
Media contact: Thomas Adams │503.477.2535 │[email protected]
- Investors Still Blindsided Despite Doing The Right Things
- Social Security Administration: Cost-Of-Living Increase, Other News For 2022
- How Investors Often Earn Less Than They Should
- Advisors Increasingly Consider Nontraditional Fees
- DOL Drops ‘Bomb’ On Advisors Who Give Advice To IRA Owners
- VAs Power Total Annuity Sales To Near-Record Growth, LIMRA Reports
- AIG Announces Senior Leadership Changes In Life & Retirement
- Milliman: Increased Pension Risk Transfer Activity Leads To Rise In Pricing Rate
- Lombard International’s Private Placement VA Available On FIDx
- Why Should Your Clients Buy An Annuity?
Health/Employee Benefits News
- One-Third Of Workers Might Leave Jobs If Not For Health Insurance
- Insurers Return To Obamacare Market Exchange Amid Big Subsidies
- More Than 75% Of Aetna Medicare Advantage Members In 4.5 Star-Rated Plans
- Bill To End ‘White Bagging’ By Health Insurers Named After Wisconsin Cancer Patient
- PEIA: No Health Plan Premium Hikes Next Year, But ‘Doom Is Coming’
- Northwestern Mutual’s $6.5B 2022 Dividend Payout Largest Ever
- Murdaugh’s Ex-Law Firms Reaches Settlement With Dead Housekeeper’s Heirs
- Insurers Continue To Flirt With Electronic Health Records
- SC Attorney Murdaugh Denied Bond
- Tech Seen As Top Challenge In Life Insurance Industry, LIMRA Says