Katie Pharr Named AVP and Compliance Officer at Nexterra
Leading Claims Management and Physical Damage Repair Firm Continues to Scale
Nexterra Appoints Katie Pharr AVP and Compliance Officer
NASHVILLE, TN. (April 26, 2021) – Nexterra Solutions Group, LLC, the automotive restoration and claims management provider that operates Dent Concepts International, Allied Overspray and offers vehicle service contract solutions across the U.S., announced today the appointment of Katie Pharr to the position of Assistant Vice President to lead its U.S. operations, client performance initiatives, customer engagement technology and compliance protocol and delivery teams.
Since 2007, Ms. Pharr continues to excel in the creation and implementation of P&C claims operational-excellence processes and technologies to help national firms scale while exceeding client-partner expectations. Katie is the former COO of Connected Claims Services, AVP for The Doan Group, industry contributor on the NABC Board and a member of the Women’s Industry Network. Katie will serve as both AVP and Compliance Director, further enhancing Nexterra growth trajectory and continued strong performance levels for partners and vehicle owners.
Anthony Natale, Nexterra President stated, “Katie’s solid experience and proven track record in working with insurers of all sizes and during high volume events, coupled with her deep understanding of APD and property field operations, technology management and compliance initiatives adds immediate value to our organization. She will play a vital role respective to our relentless pursuit of exceeding the expectations our insurance, repair, dealership, automaker and vehicle service contracts partners.”
Nexterra claims management and repair solutions include Dent Concepts, Allied Overspray, and the Nexterra Choice Repair Network™. Mobile and Concierge services for hail and overspray claim events are provided to select insurance carriers across the U.S., and overseas. The unique approach to delivering customizable solutions into the APD claims ecosystem offers improved vehicle-owner experiences for insurer, repairer, dealership, and automaker customers in a manner that benefits all, and ultimately creates peace of mind.
“The opportunity to join a well-regarded, family operated organization with such broad reach, tenured teams and amazing leadership is exciting. As insurers, repairers and automakers seek new, more effective ways to outsource APD claims, increase capacity and better serve vehicle owners, we are very well positioned to provide mobile, on-site and concierge experiences that improve indemnity, LAE, same-store-sales, and most importantly customer satisfaction and loyalty results.”, stated Ms. Pharr.
Media contact: Thomas Adams │503.477.2535 │email@example.com
- US Economy On The Brink Of Dramatic Growth, CNBC Host Says
- Global Markets Mixed After Wall Street Decline
- Asian Shares Mixed After Strong Earnings, Data Lift Wall St
- Warren Buffett’s Firm Reports $12B Profit Before Its Meeting
- Warren Buffett Warns Investors Not To Gamble On Stocks
- Fear Of Losing Health Insurance Keeps 1 In 6 On The Job, Gallup Poll Says
- 940K Selected Health Coverage During Special ACA Enrollment Period
- BlueCross Issuing $25M In Rebates For 2018 Obamacare Participants
- Health Insurers Accused Of Overestimating Costs To Reduce Rebates
- Feds Want Accused Medicare Fraudster Philip Esformes Confined Until Trial
- Prudential Continues Strong ‘Product Pivot Strategy’ In Healthy 1Q
- American Financial Sheds Annuities, Enjoys Big Boost In P&C
- North Dakota: We Can’t Prove Love Triangle Murder For Life Insurance
- New Website Adds Quote Tool To Life Insurance Buying Process
- Planning Isn’t Comprehensive Without Mitigating Risk, NAIFA Members Told