iPipeline Appoints Daphne Thomas as Chief Operating Officer
EXTON, PA (January 14th, 2020) – iPipeline® – a leading provider of cloud-based software solutions for the life insurance and financial services industry – today announced the appointment of Daphne Thomas to the role of Chief Operating Officer. The appointment comes several months after iPipeline was acquired by Roper, a diversified technology company. Roper operates businesses that design and develop software (both license and software-as-a-service) and engineered products and solutions for a variety of niche end markets.
In this new role, Daphne will be responsible for overseeing the organization’s ongoing operations and procedures as well as the overall efficiency of the business. She will also advise the Senior Executive team about the operations capabilities required to ensure the successful continuity of the business. Daphne has served as EVP of Professional Services and Chief Transformation Officer at iPipeline for 12 years. Daphne is replaced by Maureen Kincade, who now serves as SVP of Professional Services reporting directly to her.
“I am pleased to recognize the outstanding contributions made by Daphne Thomas in her prior role. iPipeline has gone through many pivotal transitions since 1995. Daphne’s appointment to the role of Chief Operating Officer is a logical progression given her extensive knowledge of and dedication to the business,” said Larry Berran, CEO, iPipeline. “Daphne built the Professional Services organization into a true powerhouse for our clients. I am confident that Daphne will continue to make similar contributions to the company in her new role as Chief Operating Officer.”
“iPipeline has made enormous strides in product implementations. As a result of supporting thousands of projects and releases, I have forged strong relationships with our customers and understand their strategic business needs. In my new role, I will continue to engage our customers at all levels to support their continued efforts to digitally transform their businesses,” said Daphne Thomas, Chief Operations Officer, iPipeline. “iPipeline has an intense focus on making it easier for individuals to purchase the financial products needed to secure their futures. My goal is to ensure key operations within iPipeline perform optimally to make this a reality for the industry.”
iPipeline’s end-to-end SSG Digital® core platform is designed to enable the life insurance and financial services industry to automate and simplify all new business, administration, and in-force management tasks to achieve desirable business outcomes. For more information about our solutions, contact your assigned sales representative, [email protected], or call 1-800-758-0824, option 2.
iPipeline is a leading provider of cloud-based software solutions for the life insurance and financial services industry. Through our SSG Digital, end-to-end platform, we accelerate and simplify sales, compliance, operations and support. We provide process automation and seamless integration between every participant in our ecosystem including carriers, agents, general agencies, advisors, broker-dealers, RIAs, banks, securities/mutual fund firms, and their consumers on a global basis. Our innovative solutions include pre-sales support, new business and underwriting, policy administration, point-of-sale execution of applications, post-sale support, data analysis, reporting, user-driven configuration, consumer delivery and self-service, and agency and firm management.
iPipeline’s platform is used by approximately 150 carriers, 1,400 distributors and financial institutions, and their agents and licensed advisors in a cloud-based environment. With headquarters in Exton, Pennsylvania, iPipeline has locations in Bromley (UK), Burlington (Canada), Cheltenham (UK), Dallas, Fort Lauderdale, Huntersville, Ontario (CA), Philadelphia, Pleasanton, and Salt Lake City. Visit www.ipipeline.com.
# # #
484 870 6234
- Asian Markets Skid On Jitters Over Future Fed Action
- More Than 8 In 10 Employers With A Traditional 401(k) Plan Provide Matching Funds
- Gen Z Wants To Stack Early, Money Morning Survey Shows
- The American Dream Makes A Comeback For The Middle Class
- Pandemic Adds To Women’s $1M Retirement Gap, Harris Poll Finds
- F&G Introduces Dynamic Accumulator FILA
- 1Q Annuity Sales Up 3.9% Over 4Q, Insured Retirement Institute Reports
- Michigan Woman Wins $1M On Red Hot Millions Instant Lottery Ticket
- Prudential Announces FlexGuard Income Indexed VA
- ‘Another Fight’ Brewing If DOL Revives Fiduciary Rule, Attorney Says
- COVID-19 Increased Costs Of LTC, Study says
- Insurers Want Pa.’s Medicaid Business So Badly, They Keep Suing The State
- Editorial: Republicans Lose On Obamacare Again. Please Stop.
- Maine House Advances Bill To Support Universal Health Care
- Court Challenge Only Strengthened ACA, Analyst Says
- Delaware, NY, Debate Legislation To Join The Insurance Compact
- Kelly Rowland: Life Insurance Is A Way Of Saying ‘I’ve Got You’
- Execs Say Digital Transformation Will Continue As Pandemic Fades
- Insurers See Record Returns With Riskier Bets, NAIC Reports
- Carson Group Strikes Blockbuster Deal With Insurance Marketing Group