Insurance Technologies Integrates RGAX AURA NEXT into the FireLight® Sales Platform Enabling Immediate Underwriting Decisions
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO, August 18, 2021 – Insurance Technologies, LLC, a provider of sales and regulatory automation solutions for the life and annuities insurance industries, announces that it has partnered with RGAX LLC to integrate AURA NEXT with the FireLight® Sales Platform, delivering automated and accelerated underwriting upfront in the application process for life insurance sales.
RGAX’s automated underwriting and decision management platform AURA NEXT is now available as an integration within Insurance Technologies FireLight® to deliver instant underwriting decisions upfront within the sale, accelerating the decision. Together, AURA NEXT and FireLight create an incredibly efficient, accelerated, and simple purchasing experience for agents by providing underwriting decisions during the sales process.
“For 20 years, AURA has been redefining what the life underwriting process can be,” said Tonya Blackmore, Senior Vice President, Head of SaaS, RGAX. “This integration with AURA NEXT and FireLight is an exciting next step in our effort to accelerate life underwriting and complete the end-to-end automation journey.”
Leveraging the powers of AURA NEXT and FireLight transforms the underwriting decision process from weeks to seconds. Any carrier that uses AURA NEXT can access the automated underwriting experience inside their instance of FireLight to create an immediate, accurate underwriting decision—without having to rebuild their rules.
FireLight interacts with AURA NEXT via their APIs and rules engine, embedding the appropriate, responsive questions in real-time within the carrier application process. AURA NEXT adds a layer of associated underwriting intelligence and data that is included in the application for rules, automation, and decisioning—no additional data entry and no waiting for a decision. Agents experience a streamlined and connected sales process.
“The partnership with RGAX enables a truly automated underwriting experience and is an essential element of Insurance Technologies’ mission to collaborate with innovators in a way that brings benefit to carriers, distributors, agents and, ultimately, consumers,” said Katherine Dease, Chief Product Officer, Insurance Technologies. “AURA NEXT and FireLight solutions complement each other, offering our mutual clients and the life insurance industry a simplified underwriting data collection, decision and application sales experience within one solution.”
About Insurance Technologies
Insurance Technologies provides innovative sales and regulatory automation solutions to the insurance industry. Offering a suite of integrated sales solutions, from pre-sale functions to quoting and illustrations through e-application and e-delivery to post-sale services, Insurance Technologies provides carriers and distributors the sales capabilities and tools to create automated and cohesive sales experiences for their advisors and clients across the life and annuities insurance industries. The unique architecture and flexibility of its solutions deliver front and back-office configurability and usability to support multiple business strategies, encourage cross-channel growth and evolve with regulatory changes. For more information about Insurance Technologies, visit www.insurancetechnologies.com.
Insurance Technologies Contact: Kristin Wills | Marketing | [email protected] | 719.442.6400
- Tiburon Advisors: Americans’ Investable Assets Up Nearly 50% From 2018
- Nationwide Survey: Plan Sponsors, Employees Want Annuity Options
- SEC Charges App Annie An Its Founder With Securities Fraud
- More Felony Charges For California Agents In Alleged $10M Securities Fraud
- What Can We Expect With Taxes And The Fed As The 4th Quarter Nears?
- Year-Over-Year Single Premium Buy-Out Sales Up 119% In 2Q
- Prudential To Sell Portion Of In-force Legacy Variable Annuity Block To Fortitude For 2.2B
- Jackson National Completes Separation From Prudential plc
- Allianz Life Partners With iJoin And IPX On Guaranteed Income Option
- J.P. Morgan Partners With AIG On SmartRetirement Plus Income Option
- Unique Labor Conditions Spur People To Seek Health Insurance
- Queer Couple Sues Aetna Over Denied Fertility Treatments
- Study: Adults Near Medicare Eligibility Spend Heavily On Health Care
- Biden: Nearly 3M Get Health Coverage During COVID-19 Sign-Up
- Bestow Acquires Centurion Life
- SC Judge Grants Alex Murdaugh Bond In Case Stemming From Failed Suicide Plot
- Foresters Financial President/CEO James Boyle To Retire In February 2022
- COVID-19 Vaccination Status Has No Bearing On A Life Insurance Claim: ACLI
- Attorney: Murdaugh Asked Man To Shoot Him For $10M In Life Insurance