Hexure and Paperclip Announce Partnership to Enhance Application Data Workflows
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo., September 27, 2023 – Hexure, a provider of sales and regulatory automation solutions for the life and annuity industry, today announced a partnership with Paperclip, an innovative content management and data security company. This partnership will enhance application data workflows and streamline operations through the integration of Hexure’s sales automation platform and Paperclip Mojo, Paperclip VCF and Paperclip SAFE®.
“We’re excited to partner with Paperclip and offer our clients options on data transmission, transcription and storage that have a transformative impact on their daily operations and content management,” said Kevin Pohmer, Chief Product Officer of Hexure. “By integrating FireLight with Paperclip, distribution firms will be able to quickly and securely send application data and documents from FireLight to their agency management systems removing manual friction.”
The FireLight and Paperclip integration eliminates the manual data entry processes and increases data integrity by digitizing applications and transmitting data securely and accurately. Additionally, the integration offers the ability for FireLight applications and documents to be stored and indexed for clients to quickly access, improving document management processes and the overall sales experience.
“Hexure clients can now seamlessly harness the power of Paperclip solutions to streamline their document supply chain,” said Suzy Tuck, Senior VP of Sales at Paperclip. “From Mojo and VCF to SAFE searchable encryption, our solutions are going to transform how the Hexure community manages and secures their data. We’re excited to see this partnership grow.”
Join the live webinar, FireLight + Paperclip: Improving Your Application Data Workflow, on Tuesday, October 17, 2023, at 1:00 p.m. ET to learn more about the partnership and integration between Paperclip and Hexure: bit.ly/firelightpaperclipwebinar.
Paperclip is a proven technology partner that continues to revolutionize data security, and content and document management for Fortune 1,000 companies worldwide. Every second of every day, our innovative solutions are securely processing, transcribing, storing, and communicating sensitive content across the internet. Paperclip has a decades-long reputation for maximizing efficiency to save millions annually, while maintaining absolute security and compliance. For more information, visit paperclip.com.
Founded in 1995, Hexure provides digital sales solutions to the insurance and financial services industry across various lines of life insurance, annuities, retirement, and wealth management products. Carriers and distributors use its solutions to build customer-centric sales experiences, accelerate submissions, reduce paper processes, meet regulatory requirements, and improve in-good-order sales. For more information visit hexure.com.
Marketing & Communications
- Understanding how to give charitable gifts from IRAs
- Savvy Senior: How a health savings account can boost your retirement savings
- Wellness vs. distraction: Tips to manage your thoughts
- How to gain confidence in your retirement strategy: 5 areas you must address
- Analyst who correctly predicted 8% mortgage rates has a new target
- Structured annuity sales soar higher in strong Q3 market, Wink reports
- Global Atlantic closes $19 billion reinsurance agreement with MetLife
- Nationwide launches new annuity riders, increases payout percentages on L.inc+ suite
- Brookfield Re reports more than $2B in annuity sales in Q3
- Retirees can do good, get reliable income
Health/Employee Benefits News
- Cigna, Humana rumored to be in merger talks
- Three trends driving cost hikes for employer-based health care
- Premier Health patients involved in data breach impacting 8.4 million people, tech company says
- Hospitals get cash as Medicaid expands
- 9 health care trends to watch in 2024
Life Insurance News
- KKR buys out minority Global Atlantic shareholders in $2.7B deal
- The Greenfield approach to PAS modernization in life insurance won’t solve all your problems
- Higher interest rates drive ‘improving’ 2024 outlook for life insurers, Fitch reports
- Most Americans overestimate life insurance costs while underestimating health risks
- NCOIL elects officers, adopts policy on fiduciary rule, AI and others