Guaranty Income Life Insurance Company (GILICO) Earns Upgraded AM Best Rating of A- (Excellent) A- Ratings Affirmed for United Life Insurance Company, Lincoln Benefit Life Company
In addition, AM Best has affirmed the FSR of A- (Excellent) of United Life Insurance Company of Cedar Rapids, IA. The outlook of this rating remained stable. Concurrently, AM Best has affirmed the FSR of A- (Excellent) of Lincoln Benefit Life Company (LBL), headquartered in Rosemont, IL. This LBL rating outlook is negative.
Since 1926, Guaranty Income Life Insurance Company (GILICO) has been creating best-in-class wealth solutions that generate income and peace of mind for individuals and families, including competitive annuity and long-term care products and services. In 2016, GILICO, based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, became a subsidiary of Kuvare US Holdings, Inc. and is now licensed in 46 states as well as the District of Columbia. Protecting wealth is our Guaranty.®
Kuvare is a technology-enabled financial services platform that provides insurance, reinsurance, and
asset management solutions. Headquartered in Chicago, Kuvare focuses on delivering value-oriented solutions to the middle market. Founded in 2015, Kuvare is committed to a sustainable growth strategy, backed by a consortium of long-term capital partners. The family of Kuvare companies includes Lincoln Benefit Life Company, Guaranty Income Life Insurance Company, United Life Insurance Company, Kuvare Life Re (Bermuda), and Kuvare’s affiliated investment management business, Kuvare Insurance Services LP.
- Anxious America says it takes $1.25M to retire – but what is the reality?
- Congratulations on retirement. Now what?
- ‘Terrified’: Nearly half of investors check retirement balance 3 times a week
- Markets ends mixed following strong data on wages, jobs
- Big ideas that could generate lifetime retirement income
- Updated: DuPont retiree fixed pension converted to a Prudential annuity
- DuPont retiree fixed pension converted to a Prudential annuity
- Expect the MYGA, indexed annuity boom into next year, Moore says
- ACLI: Life insurance and annuity benefits reach record highs in 2021
- Corebridge Financial introduces Dimensional US Foundations Index
Health/Employee Benefits News
- Northwestern Mutual expands disability insurance choices for medical professionals
- Old Dominion Freight Line faces 401(k) lawsuit
- Bill would remove agents and brokers from burdensome Medicare rule
- Can I change my mind about Medicare Advantage plan?
- Medicare open enrollment can get confusing
Life Insurance News
- LIMRA: Life combo products provide more options as LTCi market slows
- LIMRA: U.S. individual life insurance sales drop in third quarter 2022
- Foresters Financial expands its Accidental Death Term Insurance to six more states
- Greg Lindberg sells North Carolina insurers for $307 million
- Murdaugh, Laffitte cases add to reputation of bankers in Lowcountry