ChangePath acquires Partnervest Advisory Services
LEAWOOD, Kan. (October 15, 2020) – ChangePath, a boutique RIA firm in the Kansas City area, announced today that it has acquired Santa Barbara, California-based Partnervest Advisory Services. Established in 2001, Partnervest provides a comprehensive wealth management platform for financial advisors and their clients.
“Partnervest’s proven history and approach closely aligns with ChangePath’s goal to expand to serve more advisors and their clients,” said ChangePath president, Marty Pfannenstiel. “The firm, founded by Ken Hyman, president and CEO, has a philosophy based on deep advisor relationships backed by strong investment management expertise, and it’s a perfect complement to our business,” said Pfannenstiel.
Upon completion of the $700-million transaction, ChangePath will have nearly $2 billion in assets under administration. “With the Partnervest acquisition, we are poised for continued growth and are more strongly positioned to expand offerings to our existing independent advisors and those considering a transition to the independent advisor space,” said Pfannenstiel.
“At Partnervest, we understand the power of partnership—it’s what we’ve built our firm on since 2001. Partnering with ChangePath is consistent with that ideology. We look forward to working together to bring ChangePath’s cutting-edge technology and marketing expertise to our independent advisors’ practices. We are also keenly focused on growing ChangePath and the breadth of their independent advisors,” said Hyman.
ChangePath is committed to advisors’ success. We provide quality investment solutions, innovative technology, practice-management efficiencies, and marketing resources to independent advisors who operate their business with the highest integrity. We work with IARs, subadvisors and solicitors to take you where you want to go. ChangePath was the first TAMP to directly integrate fixed indexed annuity product statistics alongside investors’ proposed investment portfolios, helping to illustrate a more complete and comprehensive view. For more information, please visit changepath.com or call 888.798.2360.
Headquartered in Santa Barbara, California, Partnervest provides customized services to support the needs of fee-based advisors. Partnervest is solutions-oriented in helping our advisors grow their businesses according to their vision. For more information, please visit partnervest.com or call 888.991.9969
- Opinion: This Roaring ’20s Won’t Crash In The End
- Asian Stocks Climb After Wall Street Rebound Led By Big Tech
- Senators Look At Ways To Make Retirement Saving Easier
- Global Stock Markets Sink As Inflation Worries Mount
- What To Know About Changes In Requirements For Unemployment Benefits
- Speculation Simmers On A DOL Fiduciary Rule Return
- NC Man Gave Wife Lottery Tickets. One Turned Into Best Mother’s Day Gift Ever.
- Brighthouse Life Insurance Sales Up 44% In First Quarter
- Rising Interest Rates Spur 9% Annuity Sales Growth In 1Q: LIMRA
- $2 Million Winning Powerball Ticket Sold In Waterloo, Iowa
- Survey: 55% Packed On ‘Pandemic Pounds’
- Missouri Medicaid Expansion Supporters Rally After Lawmakers Refuse Funding
- Pandemic Accelerates Voluntary Benefit Offerings
- HealthCare.gov Sign-Ups Reach 1M During Speical Period
- Return To Work Puts New Emphasis On Paid Leave
- Insurers Begin Lifting COVID-19 Underwriting Guidelines
- Help Clients Look Past These Life Insurance Myths
- Life Insurance Motivation Eases As The Pandemic Fades
- USAble Life To Pay $90,000 To Settle EEOC Retaliation Discrimination Suit
- Another California Insurance Agent Caught Up In Embezzlement Case