Aspida Chooses FireLight® to Help Power Annuity Sales
“When we decided to enter the broker-dealer channel with our WealthLock℠ suite of annuities, we wanted to make sure we chose a platform that would complement our strategy and enhance our capabilities,” said Sol Osterkatz, chief technology officer at Aspida. “With a number of broker-dealers already using FireLight for their annuity e-Applications for the flexibility it provides, FireLight was an excellent choice for us as we continue to grow and help our clients achieve and protect dreams.”
Learn more about FireLight here.
Aspida Holdings Ltd., through its subsidiaries (collectively “Aspida”), is focused on providing retirement and reinsurance solutions, having operations in the U.S. and Bermuda with total assets of $4.4 billion as of June 30, 2022. Aspida, through its U.S. platform, Aspida Life Insurance Company, is focused on leveraging technology and acting with agility to help clients achieve – and protect – their dreams. Its Bermuda-based reinsurance platform, Aspida Life Re, is focused on providing efficient and secure life and annuity reinsurance solutions. Aspida seeks to be a trusted partner in its clients’ financial security while driving its growth by doing good for the communities it serves. Aspida is an indirect subsidiary of Ares Management Corporation. For more information, please visit www.aspida.com or follow them on LinkedIn, Facebook or Instagram.
About Insurance Technologies
Insurance Technologies provides innovative sales and regulatory automation solutions to the insurance industry. Offering a suite of integrated sales solutions, from pre-sale functions to quoting and illustrations through e-application and e-delivery to post-sale services, Insurance Technologies provides carriers and distributors the sales capabilities and tools to create automated and cohesive sales experiences for their advisors and clients across the life and annuities insurance industries. The unique architecture and flexibility of its solutions deliver front and back-office configurability and usability to support multiple business strategies, encourage cross-channel growth and evolve with regulatory changes. For more information about Insurance Technologies, visit www.insurancetechnologies.com.
Aspida Contact: Townley Cheek | Corporate Communications | [email protected] | 919.246.3208
Insurance Technologies Contact: Kristin Wills | Marketing | [email protected] | 719.442.6400
- How do I avoid pitfalls and get maximum Social Security?
- Here's why mortgage rates have been falling
- Two Columbus investors fall victim to national investment scheme
- Survey: Businesses say recession is likely, salary reduction is not
- Anxious America says it takes $1.25M to retire – but what is the reality?
- Milliman’s 2022 FIA studies show policyholders sensitive to interest rates and benefits
- Updated: DuPont retiree fixed pension converted to a Prudential annuity
- DuPont retiree fixed pension converted to a Prudential annuity
- Expect the MYGA, indexed annuity boom into next year, Moore says
- ACLI: Life insurance and annuity benefits reach record highs in 2021
Health/Employee Benefits News
- Medicare open enrollment closes, setting new record of 65M enrollees
- ‘Brain training’ is fastest growing Medicare Advantage fitness benefit, data shows
- Contention over Medicaid expansion will resume next year in NC
- Oklahoma's improvement in child uninsured rate is best in the U.S., researchers say
- Republican Senator files bill to address Missouri's high maternal mortality
Life Insurance News
- Alex Murdaugh’s lawyers want SC judge to order prosecutors to reveal motive for murders
- LIMRA: Life combo products provide more options as LTCi market slows
- LIMRA: U.S. individual life insurance sales drop in third quarter 2022
- Foresters Financial expands its Accidental Death Term Insurance to six more states
- Greg Lindberg sells North Carolina insurers for $307 million