Advisors Excel Opens New Corporate Broadcast Studio
State-of-the-art video production facility to give financial advisors a customizable experience
Topeka, Kansas, August 17, 2022 – Advisors Excel recently completed construction on AE Media Studios designed to deliver exceptional, high-quality level video production unparalleled within this local, regional and national markets.
Emmy award-winning Provost Studios designed the 1,350 square foot broadcast facility, including a state-of-the-art 270-degree studio space designed as one contiguous space. The studio features multiple shooting areas that flow from one to another and can be shot from many different vantage points. It will serve Advisors Excel affiliated independent advisors across the country with multiple large-format video walls and display monitors that allow dynamic, animated content to visually surround the on-camera talent and wrap the audience's field of view.
"We are constantly looking at ways to improve and enhance the professional services we offer our advisors," said Advisors Excel Co-Founder Cody Foster. "Building out a TV studio designed to accommodate different client brands and content was critical. The new studio will enable our advisors to deliver customizable content in their broadcast markets."
Within the new AE Media Studios, four distinct areas can be personalized to include advisor branding, including:
- A "café-style" seating area with a bookshelf, green wall and corner video wall (3'6" wide by 8' high)
- Informal seating area with a large video wall (12' wide by 8' high)
- Formal discussion area with table and 65" display monitor
- Stand-up demonstration area with 85" touch-screen display monitor
"With the completion of its new broadcast facility, Advisors Excel has positioned itself as an industry leader with this best-in-class, state-of-the-art project, designed to meet the diverse needs of its clients," said Peter Provost, Provost Studio's President & Director of Design. "The facility is a leading-edge example of corporations embracing video production as a differentiator for themselves and the clients they serve."
Provost Studio is a boutique design firm that creates award-winning broadcast environments, including projects for BlackRock Investment Management & Financial Services, Prudential, Fox5- New York, Deutsch Bank, Yahoo Sports and Captive Resources.
Besides the AE Media Studio, the new facility includes a photo/podcast studio, state-of-the-art control room, rack room, edit suites, make-up room, changing rooms, and a VIP lounge. Advisors Excel-affiliated advisors from all over the country will use this studio to create long and short-form broadcast programs to air in their TV markets.
As part of the new studio build, Advisors Excel also put in a new café with indoor and outdoor gathering spaces for employees and visiting advisors. The café includes a coffee and wine bar and a full-service kitchen.
To view a video tour of the new studios, visit https://ae22.wistia.com/medias/n16l0ocicj. For a photo gallery, https://aecreative.shootproof.com/gallery/18715733/, password: aemedia.
About Advisors Excel:
Advisors Excel, founded in 2005, has redefined the role a marketing organization can play in supporting independent financial advisors. Their growth has been unparalleled in the industry and is achieved by working with a smaller group of select advisors. With a focus on making good advisors great business owners, Advisors Excel has revolutionized how financial professionals build and operate their businesses.
In 2021, the 500 advisors working with Advisors Excel did over $8.9 billion in annuity, Medicare, and life insurance production. Their affiliated Registered Investment Advisory Firm, AE Wealth Management, currently manages over $18.8 billion and has been named one of the fastest-growing RIAs in the country.
For more information:
Tracey Stratton, Advisors Excel – 866.363.9595 [email protected]
- Structured outcome products return to the fore
- Hurricane Ian delivers powerful reminder of retirement location considerations
- More BIPOC Americans open to receiving financial advice in 2022
- Claudia Cypher Kane named FPA 2023 president-elect
- How many of these money mistakes are you making? Free advice available
- Americans look for retirement income protection in the face of recession
- Regulators, industry execs disagree on indexed-linked regulation details
- Debunking 5 in-plan annuity myths – and why that matters
- North Carolina newcomer says he will support his 2 children with $1 million win
- Trade associations to House: It’s time to hold a vote on the RILA Act
Health/Employee Benefits News
- Medicare study reveals confusing, complicated enrollment process
- Medicare Advantage, Part D premiums will be lower in 2023
- New York doctor pleads guilty in $31M insurance fraud plot
- Negotiating lower health insurance premiums could help companies increase profits
- Medicare Program; Medicare Part B Monthly Actuarial Rates, Premium Rates, and Annual Deductible Beginning January 1, 2023
- ACLI names 2023 chair and board of directors
- ACLI conference wraps up with a look at 2023’s regulatory landscape
- Insurers must reimagine work, ACLI speaker says
- Addressing the 2 most common objections to buying life insurance
- Former House Speaker Paul Ryan headlines ACLI 2022 conference