Total Security, a respected name in the security camera installation business that has been protecting the 5 Boroughs &
1) First, a security camera company should be
2) Second, they should have the ability to provide the total solution, from high definition cameras, wireless cameras, analog cameras, IP cameras, to other types of security systems, such as burglar alarms, access control, fingerprint recognition and intercoms, to name a few.
3) The company runs a physical location or showroom backed by an office staff that is prompt, professional and knowledgeable.
A red flag should form in your mind when a security camera company doesn't have a physical location. Total Security not only has a showroom location in
More importantly, Total Security backs their installations with a strong warrantee, "FREE" lifetime tech support, and reliable, timely customer service
4) The security camera company provides referrals and references from recent & decade old customers who can validate the quality of their products and services.
A security systems company should be open to providing customers with their most recent references, upon request, as well as those from longstanding customers. Any company that refuses to provide verifiable references should be avoided at all costs.
5) The company offers a free onsite security evaluation and estimate.
Before choosing a security company, it is highly recommended that you ask if they offer a comprehensive estimate and a security evaluation.
"For example, Total Security uniquely offers our customers a comprehensive security audit that includes how to position security cameras for optimal viewing. We even offer advice on proper lighting and trimming back hedges blocking windows where burglars tend to feel safe," says
6) The security camera company should be licensed by the State and it should have a Liability Insurance and Workers Comp policy in place.
If it does not, the company should be avoided, as it poses a substantial risk to your family or business.
Total Security says that in addition to protecting loved ones and your assets, installing security systems can also decrease insurance rates, making homes more affordable to live in.
For more information, call (516) 775-2304 or visit: http://www.totalsecurityny.com.
About Total Security Integrated Systems:
Total Security is a full service security camera installation company specializing in the surveillance cameras, access control systems, biometric, GPS tracking, burglar alarms and security cameras installations. They cater to business owners, residents and government agencies on
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/security-camera-companies/08/prweb12114059.htm
|Copyright:||(c) 2014 PRWEB.COM Newswire|