The Global Rehabilitation Robots Market accounted for
The increasing ageing population and the growth in number of people diagnosed with numerous conditions such as strokes, spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries are the key driving factors increasing the growth of market. However, stringent government regulations regarding exoskeleton and high cost of robots will hamper the growth of the market.
Based on the patient, the adult segment is estimated to have a lucrative growth due to the increase in the incidence of stroke in young adults. Additionally, growing geriatric population that are more susceptible to falls and injuries will spur the demand for rehabilitation robots.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
3.6 Application Analysis
3.7 End User Analysis
3.8 Emerging Markets
3.9 Futuristic Market Scenario
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Rehabilitation Robots Market, By Type
5.2 Assistive Robots
5.3 Therapeutic Rehabilitation Robots
5.4 Exoskeleton Robots
5.5 Upper Extremity Rehabilitation Robots
5.6 Lower Extremity Rehabilitation Robots
6 Global Rehabilitation Robots Market, By Therapy
6.2 Limb Mobility
6.5 Lower Limbs
6.6 Upper Limb
7 Global Rehabilitation Robots Market, By Patient
8 Global Rehabilitation Robots Market, By Body Part
8.2 Lower Extremity
8.3 Upper Extremity
9 Global Rehabilitation Robots Market, By Application
9.2 Sports and Orthopedic Medicine
9.4 Military Strength Training
9.6 Motor Skill Therapy
10 Global Rehabilitation Robots Market, By End User
10.3 Rehabilitation Centers
10.5 Ambulatory Surgical Centers
10.6 Other End Users
11 Global Rehabilitation Robots Market, By Geography
12 Key Developments
12.1 Agreements, Partnerships,
12.2 Acquisitions & Mergers
12.3 New Product Launch
12.5 Other Key Strategies
13 Company Profiling
13.1 Ability Switzerland
13.4 Bionik Laboratories Corporation
13.5 Cyberdyne Inc.
13.7 Ekso Bionics Holdings Inc.
13.8 HIWIN Technologies Corp.
13.10 InMotion Robotics
13.13 Motek Medical
13.14 Myomo Inc.
13.16 Reha Technology
13.18 ReWalk Robotics Ltd.
13.20 Techno Concept
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gtn1fc
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-rehabilitation-robots-market-study-2017-2019-2023-and-2027---includes-company-profilings-with-detailed-strategies-financials-and-recent-developments-300985803.html