The meeting begins at
The first public hearing on the tax rate had 12 people in attendance and only four public comments were made.
Commissioners have set the proposed tax rate at
Commissioners will also consider an amendment to a previously-approved resolution regarding a temporary 207(k) exemption for the payment of overtime to patrol deputies, which would change the hours worked requirement from 80 to 86 hours prior to payment of overtime.
IN OTHER BUSINESS, COMMISSIONERS
* Will accept a donation of
* Consider Commissioners Court schedule for 2018-2019 term.
* Consider Holiday Schedule for
* Consider adding
* Consider authorizing the Highways and Streets Director to make edits to the County Road Inventory for
* Consider purchase of a car hoist for Equipment Services Shop in the amount of
* Consider Transfer of Title of a
* Consider the
* Consider approving a Subscription Agreement between
* Consider approving a Trust Subscription Agreement and Application for Medical Expense Reimbursement Coverage between
* Consider approving a Business Associate Agreement between
* Consider approving a renewal agreement with VSP Vision Care and authorize the County Judge to sign.
* Consider approving a renewal agreement with
* Consider approving a Flexible Benefits Plan document and Summary Plan Description of the Cafeteria Plan being administered by
* Consider insurance contracts for Property Coverage, General Liability, Umbrella/Excess Liability, Employee Benefits, Law Enforcement, Public Entity Management, & Public Entity Employment-Related Practices Liability Coverage and Crime Coverage with
* Consider the 2019 Routine Airport Maintenance Program (RAMP) agreement with TxDOT aviation,
* Consider the renewal of the Appriss Safety Vine Service Agreement and authorize the County Judge to sign.
* Consider approving the SAVNS Maintenance Grant Contract between the
* Consider a Master Service Agreement between
* Consider request to hire a professional librarian for the Managing Librarian Southwest and Genealogy position at a Step 8.
* Will take action on the Garcia MHRC at 3935 Nicaragua and authorize the County Judge to sign.
* Will take action on the Ranchette Estates Subdivision and authorize the County Judge to sign.
* Will take action on the Roslyn Uranga MHRC at
* Will take action on the Rico MHRC at
* Will take action on the Herrera MHRC at
* Consider approving a line item transfer to General Fund,
* Consider approving a line item transfer to General Fund, Veterans Services,
* Consider approving a line item transfer to General Fund, Justice of the Peace Precinct 2,
* Consider approving a line item transfer to General Fund, Justice of the Peace, Precinct 3, Postage, 001-203-5193 from General Fund, Justice of the Peace, Precinct 3,
* Consider a proposed budget amendment
* Consider a proposed budget amendment to General Fund,
* Consider approving the Accounts Payable Fund Requirements Report for
* Consider personnel matters (Highway and Streets Department Employee) pursuant to Title 5, Chapter 551, Section 551.074, Texas Government Code.
(c)2018 the Odessa American (Odessa, Texas)
Visit the Odessa American (Odessa, Texas) at www.oaoa.com
Distributed by Tribune Content Agency, LLC.