A copy of the Guidance (https://www.fdic.gov/news/financial-institution-letters/2021/fil21060.html#guidance) can be found on the
Statement of Applicability: This Financial Institution Letter (FIL) applies to all
* Wildfires have caused significant property damage in areas of
* Banks that extend repayment terms, restructure existing loans, or ease terms for new loans in a manner consistent with sound banking practices can contribute to the health of the local community and serve the long-term interests of the lending institution.
* Banks may receive favorable Community Reinvestment Act consideration for community development loans, investments, and services in support of disaster recovery.
* FDIC-Supervised Institutions in
* Chief Executive Officer
* Compliance Officer
* Publishing Requirements
* Consumer Laws
* Community Reinvestment Act