For the third year in a row, Colonial Life and its parent company,
This is the largest national benchmarking tool that measures corporate policies and practices for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer employees.
Companies are ranked based on non-discrimination workplace protections, domestic partner benefits, transgender-inclusive health care benefits, competency programs and public engagement in the LGBTQ community.
Colonial Life and Unum resources for LGBTQ+ workers include:
* Domestic partner benefits for same-sex couples.
* Health care coverage for procedures related to gender transition.
* Equal opportunity employment and anti-harassment policies.
* Guidance for LGBTQ+ employees in their growth, development and wellbeing.
* Best practices on how to be allies for LGBTQ+ coworkers.
"It's critical that our workforce is inclusive and supportive of all, and represents the diversity of our customers," said
* * *
About Colonial Life