Two Insurance Agents Blow Past One Million In Revenue Helping Other Agents Grow In Less Than 8 Months
Tucson, Arizona iDudes, LLC dba TeleDudes TeleFunnels, today announced winning their first “2 Comma Award,” en route to a second within the next couple months. The 2 Comma Award is given out by Russell Brunson, of Click Funnels, to entrepreneurs who have success selling their services online. This milestone is a major move for iDudes’ Teledudes Telefunnels offerering. For 2021 they have put their sights on scaling growth to a targeted $10 million in revenue.
“We’ve been super blessed to be able to help insurance agents of all types, catapult their businesses into the black in 2020, in a very challenging business environment, where many companies were slashing marketing or even folding up. Many of the agents working us doubled and even tripled their prior best sales months,” says Craig Pretzinger, Co-Founder.
“We’ve systematized a process that was working very well in our own agencies. Most importantly, we have had a blast helping agents learn the most effective ways to execute on their leads by installing a system to track and measure their sales pipeline at every step,” says Jason Feltman, Co-Founder.
This news comes in the wake of many recent initiatives and accomplishments of the company, including:
- Hiring over 150 callers in the Philippines who had lost their primary income source due to COVID
- Creating an all-inclusive training platform to assist insurance agents in being successful with the program.
- Launching the first-ever “Agency Ignite” onsite program, to help Insurance Agents build out a custom growth plan for their own agencies
“As the insurance industry continues to adapt to new Insurtech solutions and to parity across different distribution channels, we will continue to bring innovative marketing, hiring, and sales strategies, to the agency owners market. We test what’s working well in our own agencies to help us grow and serve our clients better, and then once proven out, we offer it to our audience,” says Craig Pretzinger.
To learn more about iDudes, LLC dba TeleDudes, click here http://www.theidudes.com
About iDudes, LLC and TeleDudes: The Insurance Dudes started as the Insurance Dudes Podcast. After interviewing hundreds of agents, Craig Pretzinger and Jason Feltman knew that helping agents make safe and TCPA compliant dials on their fully opted-in leads, they could agents realize success beyond their expectations. They launched TeleDudes in April of 2020 in the midst of the COVID pandemic and quickly grew to over $1MM in annual revenue.
- How to enhance your client’s retirement plan through the SECURE 2.0 Act
- Creating financially fearless female investors
- Todd Shea: Have your clients considered putting their property into a trust?
- Fed’s Barr acknowledges oversight lapses before SVB failure
- What happens if you work while receiving Social Security?
- Commentary: Why Monte Carlo simulations can sell retirement investors short
- Rethinking a 2023 rebalance as rate hikes remain
- Why MYGAs are enjoying a renaissance
- Nationwide and Fidelity Investments establish distribution relationship
- Conning: Growing demand for in-plan annuities creates opportunity for insurers
Health/Employee Benefits News
- Coalition aims to keep people covered as Medicaid unwinding begins
- State informing nearly 1 million New Mexicans that Medicaid enrollment no long automatic
- Nevada's Rosen opposes changes to Medicare Advantage funding formula
- Newtown psychologist admits to $79K Medicaid fraud
- Obamacare’s good Rx: Republican-leaning states wake up to the value of expanding Medicaid eligibility
Life Insurance News
- AM Best will be ‘all over’ life insurers if high-risk assets escalate
- Life insurance industry sales focus change cited in falling policy counts
- State insurance regulators pursue more data on industry use of AI
- Modern Life announces distribution partnership with Symetra
- LIMRA: Life insurance premium expected to maintain record levels through 2024