Symetra Aligns Retirement Distribution Under Two Channel Leaders
Expanding marketing & sales support
Ms. Ellis joined Symetra in 2012 as a product specialist in the Retirement Division before moving into internal wholesaling. She was promoted to assistant director, Internal Sales & Distribution in 2016, when she took on additional responsibilities for the internal relationship management and suitability teams, as well as broker-dealer operations. Ms. Ellis was named AVP, Internal Sales & Distribution in 2019, and her leadership of the internal sales desk played a major part in the pivot to virtual wholesaling during the pandemic. She was promoted to vice president in 2022.
Symetra Life Insurance Company is a subsidiary of Symetra Financial Corporation, a diversified financial services company based in Bellevue, Washington. In business since 1957, Symetra provides employee benefits, annuities and life insurance through a national network of benefit consultants, financial institutions, and independent financial professionals and insurance producers. For more information, visit www.symetra.com.
- Anxious America says it takes $1.25M to retire – but what is the reality?
- Congratulations on retirement. Now what?
- ‘Terrified’: Nearly half of investors check retirement balance 3 times a week
- Markets ends mixed following strong data on wages, jobs
- Big ideas that could generate lifetime retirement income
- Updated: DuPont retiree fixed pension converted to a Prudential annuity
- DuPont retiree fixed pension converted to a Prudential annuity
- Expect the MYGA, indexed annuity boom into next year, Moore says
- ACLI: Life insurance and annuity benefits reach record highs in 2021
- Corebridge Financial introduces Dimensional US Foundations Index
Health/Employee Benefits News
- Northwestern Mutual expands disability insurance choices for medical professionals
- Old Dominion Freight Line faces 401(k) lawsuit
- Bill would remove agents and brokers from burdensome Medicare rule
- Can I change my mind about Medicare Advantage plan?
- Medicare open enrollment can get confusing
Life Insurance News
- LIMRA: Life combo products provide more options as LTCi market slows
- LIMRA: U.S. individual life insurance sales drop in third quarter 2022
- Foresters Financial expands its Accidental Death Term Insurance to six more states
- Greg Lindberg sells North Carolina insurers for $307 million
- Murdaugh, Laffitte cases add to reputation of bankers in Lowcountry