Secure Asset Management, LLC, and Aurora Securities announces the hiring of Brian Dudley, as Senior Vice President of Business Development
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Brian Dudley to join Secure Asset Management, LLC and
Aurora Securities as Senior Vice President, Business Development
Secure Asset Management, LLC, and Aurora Securities announce the hiring of Brian Dudley, as Senior Vice President of Business Development.
Dudley is responsible for new business development and cultivating relationships across all segments of the Secure family of companies. Dudley brings over 20 years of diverse background and sales experience spending the majority of his career at TD Ameritrade as Vice President of Institutional Sales. While at TD Ameritrade, he was a top sales performer earning Sales Person of the Year eight out of his fifteen years in a sales role. Dudley has a proven track record of helping advisors build their practices by evaluating, consulting and cultivating financial producer's center of excellence contributing to new client growth as well as identifying opportunities with existing clients.
“During his tenure at TD Ameritrade, Brian has proven to be an adept sales leader, as well as an advocate of financial professionals to help grow their businesses. We are thrilled to have Brian join the team with our Secure suite of solutions for financial professionals,” said Secure Asset Management CEO Bryan Spencer. “Brian’s experience and knowledge will be critical as we expand our brand, solve for industry challenges and trends and continue our growth trajectory.”
About Secure Asset Management: Secure Asset Management, LLC, has been serving the needs of institutional and individual investors globally since 2007. Secure Asset Management clients include large corporate and public pension plans, foundations and endowments, as well as thousands of high-net-worth individuals. Secure Asset Management is registered as an investment advisor with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Its portfolio management team is headquartered in Troy, Michigan.
About Aurora Securities: Aurora Securities is an independent broker-dealer and RIA firm designed for entrepreneurial-minded financial services professionals. The spirit of our approach is to provide our clients with a tailored investment approach based on each client’s unique financial objectives. Securities offered through Aurora Securities, Member FINRA/SIPC. Aurora Securities is an SEC Registered Investment Advisor and offers investment advisory services through Secure Asset Management, LLC. The Aurora Securities team is headquartered in Troy, Michigan.
- Volatility-proofing your client’s retirement nest egg
- Millennial Money: Get kids set to invest with these accounts
- Study examines how financial advisors can help clients weather market volatility
- The Fed's monetary malpractice will cost you
- The Fed’s rate hikes will hurt. That’s unavoidable.
- Regulators, industry execs disagree on indexed-linked regulation details
- Debunking 5 in-plan annuity myths – and why that matters
- North Carolina newcomer says he will support his 2 children with $1 million win
- Trade associations to House: It’s time to hold a vote on the RILA Act
- Powerball, Mega Millions total almost half a billion
Health/Employee Benefits News
- Medicare study reveals confusing, complicated enrollment process
- Health Insurance Market to See Huge Growth by 2027: Allianz Group, State Farm Group, Zurich Insurance Group
- Arizonans react to US law to lower Medicare prescription drug costs
- Who will benefit from prescription drug price regulation changes?
- After Platinum Health took control, workers at 2 hospitals fired
- Life, Pension, Health & Disability Insurance Market Next Big Thing : Zurich, AIG, AXA, All: Life, Pension, Health & Disability Insurance Market 2022
- Why group life insurance must change
- John Hancock is first life insurer to offer early cancer detection test
- OneAmerica launches variable universal life insurance
- Consumers see insurers as trusted providers for physical, financial wellness advice