Pacific Resources Expands Benefits Delivery Capabilities
John Wesley Hired As Director of Benefits Administration & Marketplace Solutions
January 24, 2017
CHICAGO, IL, January 24, 2017 - Pacific Resources is pleased to announce the addition of John Wesley as Director of Benefits Administration & Marketplace Solutions. Wesley is responsible for advancing Pacific Resources’ mission to deliver innovative employee benefit solutions to large and Fortune-ranked employers. by ensuring the selection and use of best-in-class benefits technology and marketplace solutions. Wesley works out of Pacific Resources' Chicago office and reports to Sean Clem, Vice President, Technology, Marketplace and Engagement Solutions.
"Technology and innovation are changing the way employee benefits are offered and delivered by employers and understood and selected by employees," said Paul Rogers, president and COO of Pacific Resources. "Bringing John on board will help Pacific Resources continue to provide employers with specialized expertise and objectivity they need to assess the myriad of choices available in the HR technology, benefits delivery and employee engagement space."
Wesley joined Pacific Resources from Lockton Benefit Group, where he led HR Technology and Outsourcing engagements for clients and prospects and was responsible for vendor selection and implementation project oversight. He has more than 15 years of experience in Benefit Administration, Benefits plan oversight, and Client Relationship Management from various employers and carriers, including Unum, Mass Mutual, and MetLife. He graduated from the University of Alabama in Huntsville with a Bachelor's degree in Accounting. John has also earned an MBA, a Master's degree in Human Resources Management, and a Doctorate in International Business, and he holds a Professional in Human Resources (PHR) designation.
About Pacific Resources
Pacific Resources, a wholly owned subsidiary of Brown & Brown, Inc. (NYSE: BRO), is a leading independent employee benefits advisory firm that works with Fortune-ranked and other large companies. For four decades, Pacific Resources' evidence-based insights have shaped innovative employee benefit solutions, helping companies get the most value from their benefit plans, and positively impacting the lives of millions of employees and their families. For more information, visit us online at www.pacresbenefits.com
- Younger Investors Have Money, But Don’t Have An Advisor
- Financial Industry Could Lose $1T By Failing To Respond To Climate Change: Study
- Latin Americans Expect To Have ‘Gaps’ In Retirement Income: LIMRA
- New Federal Income Tax Form Created For Seniors
- 4 In 10 Americans Have No Financial Plan For A Late Life Alone
- Bristol Health Uses Annuities To Keep Pension Losses To $31.4M
- Those New Retirement Regulations: Are They SECURE Or INSECURE?
- Massachusetts Enacts Fiduciary Rules For All Financial Advice
- Annuity Sales Hit 11-Year High In 2019: LIMRA
- Lobbyists Work To Get States To ‘Quickly’ Adopt New Annuity Rules
- New Nonprofit Wants To Give Patients A Voice In Surprise Medical Bill Debate
- Majority Of Young Adults Prefer Long-Term Benefits, EY Survey Says
- Guardian Life Says Offering Accident/DI Improves Workers’ Comp Claim Results
- Senate Bill Could Allow Georgia Teachers To Invest In Pensions Differently
- Medicare Under Pressure To Meet Boomers’ Needs On A Budget