National Life Group named on the Newsweek Excellence Index 2024
Montpelier, VT - National Life Group has been named on the Newsweek Excellence Index 2024.
According to the Newsweek website, Newsweek partnered with Best Practice Institute to identify and recognize 1,000 companies across more than 25 industries exemplifying industry best practices while “serving customers, stakeholders and communities with a dedication to social responsibility and ethical standards.”
National Life is ranked 633 overall and is one of only five life insurance companies listed.
“Today, the global community demands more from corporations than ever before. The spotlight is on those who not only navigate the complexities of the business world but also prioritize the well-being of their customers, the prosperity of stakeholders, and the betterment of their communities,” Global Editor in Chief Nancy Cooper wrote in a letter explaining the ranking.
The full list can be found here.
Learn more here about National Life Group’s corporate philanthropy with programs that include LifeChanger of the Year, Do Good Heroes, a commitment to ending childhood hunger and supporting children’s mental health, among others.
About National Life Group
National Life is here to bring you peace of mind. We’ve been keeping our promises since 1848. Believe in tomorrow. Do good today. Learn more at NationalLife.com
Contact: Daphne Larkin, corporate communications, National Life Group, 802-229-3607.
National Life Group® is a trade name of National Life Insurance Company, founded in Montpelier, Vermont, in 1848, Life Insurance Company of the Southwest, Addison, Texas, chartered in 1955, and their affiliates. Each company of National Life Group is solely responsible for its own financial condition and contractual obligations. Life Insurance Company of the Southwest is not an authorized insurer in New York and does not conduct insurance business in New York.
- Converting retirement funds to a Roth
- How financial advisors can overcome long-term care insurance buyer hesitation
- Social Security planning is crucial to preparing clients for retirement
- Goldman exec weighs in on what's next for economy
- NAIC issues policies, but not regulation, on ESG investments
- California Gov. Newsom signs best-interest annuity sales bill
- Armed with Ebix life/annuity assets, Zinnia expands its market presence
- Orion, DPL team up to bring commission-free annuities to advisors
- Will lower interest rates cut into fixed deferred annuity sales?
- The Decumulation Paradox: Why many retirees underspend
Health/Employee Benefits News
- Kansas can't expand Medicaid unless top Republicans support it. Here's why they don't
- RUSS LATINO: 140,000 or more Mississippians could lose private health insurance with Medicaid expansion
- Anthem encourages insurance carriers to seek other providers and care
- Mississippi Medicaid expansion bill moves forward in GOP-led House over governor's opposition
- Medicaid work requirement question will appear on SD ballots in November
Life Insurance News
- NAIFA names financial services leaders to new Industry Leadership Board
- (What’s so funny ‘bout) embracing the future with women, wealth and understanding?
- How AI and information tech are disrupting life insurance advisors
- BGAs and IMOs plan to expand their efforts to recruit female financial professionals
- Life insurers report improved mortality; actuaries say nothing’s changed