Eleanor Johnson Rejoins Highland Capital Brokerage as Founding Principal
(Birmingham, AL—June 2, 2020)— Highland Capital Brokerage, Inc. (HCB), a subsidiary of Advisor Group, announced today that Eleanor Johnson, CPA, CLU®, CGMA®, has rejoined the company as Founding Principal. Ms. Johnson will be focused on partnering with institutional and independent advisors to provide customized insurance solutions for their clients.
“I am extremely excited that Eleanor has chosen to come back to Highland. Her voracity for hard work and detail has made her a leader in our industry,” said Greg Mack, Chief Distribution Officer-Life at Highland Capital Brokerage. “Highland is thrilled to have her back on the team.”
A nationally recognized keynote speaker, Ms. Johnson has worked in the insurance industry for 38 years, 25 of those previously with Highland as founding Managing Principal and board member.
Jim Gelder, CEO of Highland Capital Brokerage, stated, “The unmatched talent, expertise, and leadership that Eleanor brings to our team is a boon to our partners and their clients, further elevating the exemplary service and support that is a hallmark of Highland.”
Prior to returning to HCB, Ms. Johnson managed institutional account distribution at John Hancock, ultimately working across all channels as a speaker at national industry events. She is also a qualifying member of Forum 400, a former AALU board member, and founder of the AALU brokerage task force.
Ms. Johnson’s focus territory will be Arizona, working with many of HCB’s institutional accounts as well as with select advisors and independent agents. She is the first of several new hires the company is making to expand and enhance its nationwide point-of-sale sales team.
About Highland Capital Brokerage
Highland Capital Brokerage is a national life insurance and
Securities by Licensed Individuals Offered Through Investacorp, Inc. A Registered Broker/Dealer, Member FINRA, SIPC
About Advisor Group
Advisor Group, Inc. is the nation's largest network of independent wealth management firms, serving approximately 11,300 financial professionals and overseeing over $450 billion in client assets. The firm is mission-driven to support the strategic role that advisors can play in the lives of their clients. Securities and investment advisory services are offered through its affiliated broker-dealers: FSC Securities Corporation; Royal Alliance Associates, Inc.; SagePoint Financial, Inc.; Woodbury Financial Services, Inc.; Securities America, Inc.; Triad Advisors, LLC.; Investacorp, Inc.; KMS Financial Services, Inc.; and Securities Service Network, LLC, members FINRA and SIPC, and Registered Investment Advisers. Cultivating a spirit of entrepreneurship and independence, Advisor Group champions the enduring value of financial professionals and is committed to being in their corner every step of the way. For more information visit https://www.advisorgroup.com.
- Woman charged with targeting South Florida Haitian community in $4.6 million Ponzi scheme
- Making the most of Financial Planning Month
- Study shows most retirees are financially fragile – and how advisors can help
- 20% of DIY investors continue to rely on financial professionals, study finds
- Ramesh Ponnuru: The moral case for higher interest rates
- Lincoln Financial Group names Jim O’Boyle senior vice president, life & annuity
- Powerball, Mega Millions jackpots over $700M total, next drawing Monday
- DPL Financial Partners secures additional growth capital as annuity sales on platform top $1 billion
- North Carolina woman celebrates $3 million scratch-off win
- Americans look for retirement income protection in the face of recession
Health/Employee Benefits News
- Nevada's public health insurance option could bring more than $1B in savings
- Are Medicare supplements and Medicare Advantage plans the same?
- Pa. bill could ease insurance OK for new treatments
- HEALTH CARE;Are supplements, Medicare Advantage PPO plans the same?
- Dan Walters: Pressure builds for workers’ compensation overhaul
- ACLI names 2023 chair and board of directors
- ACLI conference wraps up with a look at 2023’s regulatory landscape
- Insurers must reimagine work, ACLI speaker says
- Addressing the 2 most common objections to buying life insurance
- Former House Speaker Paul Ryan headlines ACLI 2022 conference