Eleanor Johnson Rejoins Highland Capital Brokerage as Founding Principal
(Birmingham, AL—June 2, 2020)— Highland Capital Brokerage, Inc. (HCB), a subsidiary of Advisor Group, announced today that Eleanor Johnson, CPA, CLU®, CGMA®, has rejoined the company as Founding Principal. Ms. Johnson will be focused on partnering with institutional and independent advisors to provide customized insurance solutions for their clients.
“I am extremely excited that Eleanor has chosen to come back to Highland. Her voracity for hard work and detail has made her a leader in our industry,” said Greg Mack, Chief Distribution Officer-Life at Highland Capital Brokerage. “Highland is thrilled to have her back on the team.”
A nationally recognized keynote speaker, Ms. Johnson has worked in the insurance industry for 38 years, 25 of those previously with Highland as founding Managing Principal and board member.
Jim Gelder, CEO of Highland Capital Brokerage, stated, “The unmatched talent, expertise, and leadership that Eleanor brings to our team is a boon to our partners and their clients, further elevating the exemplary service and support that is a hallmark of Highland.”
Prior to returning to HCB, Ms. Johnson managed institutional account distribution at John Hancock, ultimately working across all channels as a speaker at national industry events. She is also a qualifying member of Forum 400, a former AALU board member, and founder of the AALU brokerage task force.
Ms. Johnson’s focus territory will be Arizona, working with many of HCB’s institutional accounts as well as with select advisors and independent agents. She is the first of several new hires the company is making to expand and enhance its nationwide point-of-sale sales team.
About Highland Capital Brokerage
Highland Capital Brokerage is a national life insurance and
Securities by Licensed Individuals Offered Through Investacorp, Inc. A Registered Broker/Dealer, Member FINRA, SIPC
About Advisor Group
Advisor Group, Inc. is the nation's largest network of independent wealth management firms, serving approximately 11,300 financial professionals and overseeing over $450 billion in client assets. The firm is mission-driven to support the strategic role that advisors can play in the lives of their clients. Securities and investment advisory services are offered through its affiliated broker-dealers: FSC Securities Corporation; Royal Alliance Associates, Inc.; SagePoint Financial, Inc.; Woodbury Financial Services, Inc.; Securities America, Inc.; Triad Advisors, LLC.; Investacorp, Inc.; KMS Financial Services, Inc.; and Securities Service Network, LLC, members FINRA and SIPC, and Registered Investment Advisers. Cultivating a spirit of entrepreneurship and independence, Advisor Group champions the enduring value of financial professionals and is committed to being in their corner every step of the way. For more information visit https://www.advisorgroup.com.
- After A Year Of Uncertainty, The Value Of Professional Financial Advice Goes Up
- Vatican Trial Opens On Financial Scandal Rocking The Papacy
- Should Retirees Get Out Of The Stock Market?
- Don’t Forget About Taxes On Cryptocurrencies
- Here’s How To Develop A Gold-Medal Financial Plan In 2021
- Start Me Up: Annuity Group To Sponsor Rolling Stones’ Tour
- Allianz Launches Annuity Product For DC Market
- New American Equity Fixed Index Annuity Offers Paths To Lifetime Income
- ‘Annuity King’ Partner Takes Plea Deal; Florida Fraud Trial Expected In Fall
- NAIC Committee Passes Annuity Sales FAQs
- Missouri High Court Says Medicaid Expansion ‘Valid’
- Mississippi Pharmacist Pleads Guilty To More Than $180M Health Care Fraud
- Is Obamacare Here To Stay, After All?
- Michigan Health Insurers Seeking Bigger Rate Hikes
- Minnesota Lawmakers Renew Health Reinsurance Program For Just 1 Year
- Lincoln The Latest Carrier To Pull Life Products From New York
- US Attorney: NY Man’s Scams Included The Theft Of 420K In Life Insurance
- Final Expense, Pre-Need Life Insurance Show Mixed Sales Results In 2020
- SC Woman Who Shot Husband To Death Sentenced To 30 Years In Prison
- First-Half 2021 Life Insurance Applications Up Sharply, MIB Reports