Provides Financial Professionals with Tools for Success from Anywhere
Parsippany, NJ – Crump announced enhanced digital capabilities that more comprehensively meet the end-to-end expectations of financial professionals and customers – from product search to policy delivery.
“For today’s financial professionals, like everyone in the COVID-19 environment, dealing with an unprecedented amount of change is not always easy and can also bring unwanted stress. Being forced to think and work differently than what was considered normal challenges us to remain productive, meet goals, and service clients,” explains Crump Senior Vice President, Analytics, Carrier Relations and Digital Solutions, Joseph Johns.
“At Crump, we work tirelessly to provide essential tools to operate efficiently and create a better experience for financial professionals and consumers. We are committed to meeting the professionals’ business needs, including the needs of end clients. Our increasing ability to deliver digital resources allows professionals to continue to conduct business — working from the office, from home, or anyplace else,” explains Johns.
The Transaction Center Becomes “The” Place to Transact Digitally
Crump’s Transaction Center offers a wide array of product options including - term and permanent Life, long term care, disability insurance, and annuities to meet consumer needs. The Transaction Center integrates several platforms with best-in-class solutions from insuretech firms, service providers, and leading insurance carriers to create a single place for financial professionals to process a majority of their business with Crump. Several key capabilities include:
- eApp – Electronic submission leads to 100% ‘in good order’ application submissions, adding myriad efficiencies to the process and greatly improving cycle times.
- Drop Ticket – Professionals provide basic information electronically and our teams take it from there.
- Sales Assist – Our licensed team can make sales on behalf of financial professionals for any product we sell.
- Forms – When paper is most practical, we offer the ability to download carrier application packets and forms.
- Upload – Just because it’s paper doesn’t mean it can’t be digital -- and fast -- too! We accelerate the paper processes by enabling online submission.
- Consumer Quoting Sites - Ability to add a quoting tool to financial professionals’ consumer-facing websites.
The Website Remains Key to Critical Resources, Education and Information
Our secured website offers industry-leading functionality complemented with a wealth of information to support business growth and meet client needs. Signing up with Crump allows access to many features including:
- Access to thousands of products from over 100 highly-rated insurance companies
- Needs analysis tools
- Online training and product research
- Advanced planning sales concepts
- Underwriting guidelines by carrier
- Dozens of easily-fillable forms for underwriting impairments, avocations, and more
- Transaction tools to accelerate business processing
- Access to electronic commissions payments
- And much more!
“As insurance companies continue to modernize the products we sell and the processes we use to sell them, Crump is committed to being the easiest place for professionals and institutions to do business, from anywhere,” said Johns.
Existing Crump producers can learn more about Crump’s Transaction Center via live demonstrations, with sign-ups available on the current Crump.com authenticated website. Potential Crump producers can click “Connect” on Crump.com to be contacted by a Crump representative to learn more.
Crump Life Insurance Services, a leading third-party distributor and service provider of insurance and retirement products, is part of BB&T Insurance Holdings, Inc., the sixth-largest insurance broker in the world.* Crump supports the distribution of traditional and variable life, annuity, long term care, linked benefits, disability, and health products with the industry’s premier sales and back-office support and technology services, marketing under the following brands: BB&T Life Insurance Services, RiskRighter, Tellus and TIME.
* Source: Business Insurance magazine, using 2018 brokerage revenue generated, 2019 issue