Atlantic American Employee Benefits Builds Its’ Sales Organization
Atlanta, GA, July 20, 2021 – Craig Reavis joins the recently rebranded Atlantic American Employee Benefits team as a Regional VP of Group Markets. Based out of Nashville, TN, Craig will work closely with Wes Moss, VP of Group Benefits in efforts to successfully “raise the bar” in the group and employee benefits space.
“We are very pleased to expand our management and sales team to better serve our broker community. With the continued opportunity and growth of the voluntary benefits marketplace, we need to grow our organization accordingly. Craig’s experience ensures we have the people in place to move us to the next level. AAEB couldn’t be more excited about the weeks and months to come as we forge our path to being a best-in-class group and voluntary benefits provider,” says Wes Moss, Vice President, Group Markets, Atlantic American Employee Benefits.
Craig began his insurance career as a group insurance representative for Mutual of Omaha in 2009. Following a successful six-year run, Craig started the Nashville Group Office for OneAmerica before becoming a broker for an innovative Nashville brokerage firm prior to it being acquired by HUB in 2018. For the last two years, Craig worked as a life insurance specialist for Galalgher, focusing on ultra-high, net-worth clients’ estate and business succession planning needs. Craig’s familiarity with both the retail brokerage and insurance carrier sides of the insurance industry uniquely qualifies him to exceed broker partner and policy holder’s expectations. Craig is extremely excited about helping Wes and the entire Atlantic American Employee Benefits team build a world class new business development team.
Craig will take the lead in ensuring that our broker partners have the support and guidance they need as they service existing customers and work to introduce new ones to the new voluntary products we have to offer. We are excited to have Craig as he builds a best in class a sales department and creates an effective sales strategy for the Atlantic American Employee Benefits organization.
COVID-19 has reinforced the importance of coverages like Whole Life and Disability insurance, and has also shown the need for the new-style of financial wellness products like Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity and Accident insurance. These products provide so many positive financial benefits for the working-class employee. These benefits can assist in helping employees who face a serious illness or injury with financial benefits that can be used to cover residual medical costs like deductibles, co-pays and co-insurance. Employees value choice and expect their employers to understand their needs. Atlantic American Employee Benefits is rising to the challenge. We’re designing and delivering modern voluntary solutions for employers and we communicate their value and availability to employees in a meaningful way. www.aaemployeebenefits.com
About Atlantic American Employee Benefits
Atlantic American Employee Benefits is the voluntary division for Bankers Fidelity Life Insurance Company®. For more than 65 years, Bankers Fidelity Life Insurance Company has provided Americans with a source of confidence and security. Our products are underwritten by Bankers Fidelity Life Insurance Company, rated A- (Excellent) by AM Best*, one of the most respected and widely recognized providers of ratings, information and news for the insurance industry. Atlantic American Employee Benefits offers a portfolio of all guaranteed issue (GI) products that include critical Illness, accident, whole life, short-term disability and hospital indemnity insurance. For more information, visit aaemployeebenefits.com or linkedin.com/company/aaeb or emial us at [email protected]
*Best Rating Report; prepared by A.M. Best Company; www.ambest.com. The rating refers only to the overall financial status of the Company and is not a recommendation of the specific policy provisions, rates or practices of the insurance company.
- After A Year Of Uncertainty, The Value Of Professional Financial Advice Goes Up
- Vatican Trial Opens On Financial Scandal Rocking The Papacy
- Should Retirees Get Out Of The Stock Market?
- Don’t Forget About Taxes On Cryptocurrencies
- Here’s How To Develop A Gold-Medal Financial Plan In 2021
- Start Me Up: Annuity Group To Sponsor Rolling Stones’ Tour
- Allianz Launches Annuity Product For DC Market
- New American Equity Fixed Index Annuity Offers Paths To Lifetime Income
- ‘Annuity King’ Partner Takes Plea Deal; Florida Fraud Trial Expected In Fall
- NAIC Committee Passes Annuity Sales FAQs
- Missouri High Court Says Medicaid Expansion ‘Valid’
- Mississippi Pharmacist Pleads Guilty To More Than $180M Health Care Fraud
- Is Obamacare Here To Stay, After All?
- Michigan Health Insurers Seeking Bigger Rate Hikes
- Minnesota Lawmakers Renew Health Reinsurance Program For Just 1 Year
- Lincoln The Latest Carrier To Pull Life Products From New York
- US Attorney: NY Man’s Scams Included The Theft Of 420K In Life Insurance
- Final Expense, Pre-Need Life Insurance Show Mixed Sales Results In 2020
- SC Woman Who Shot Husband To Death Sentenced To 30 Years In Prison
- First-Half 2021 Life Insurance Applications Up Sharply, MIB Reports