Beginning today that message will be shared online, on streets and transit platforms, and across the airwaves in select markets around the country. Accompanied by a new, modern logo and visual identity, the campaign celebrates the moments when people realize they're part of something bigger and tells the stories of self-sacrifice and putting others first that define what it means to be a Guardian.
"Guardian and its employees are proud we have never deviated from the founding principles that have made us successful," said President and Chief Executive Officer
Guardian is taking a different approach from peer companies in launching its new brand. The integrated campaign is hyper-targeted in key markets and focused on reaching customers who are looking for a purpose-led company that is aligned to their interests and needs.
The campaign is a sign of all that is going on at Guardian as the company has evolved its worksites to more modern, sustainable and collaborative sites, instituted new flexible work policies and continues to innovate on behalf of customers. Some recent examples that demonstrate Guardian's commitment to customers include:
- Launching GuardianDirect.com to serve the needs of people who don't have access to benefits from an employer because they are independent workers or newly retired.
- Being the first among insurers to offer whole life insurance to people living with HIV who are on maintenance therapy.
- In the first half of last century, actuaries didn't envision people living past the age of 100, so some life policies terminated at that age as a way of indicating they were to be in force "for life." While some insurers stuck to the letter of the contract and terminated the policies at age 100, Guardian chose to keep its policies in force until death and fulfill the promise made to these clients.
- Calling disability customers before Hurricane Florence hit to ensure that they were safe and able to receive their disability checks if they were displaced from their homes.
- Investing in technology to continually improve customer service, products and business operations, and continually learning through investments in start-ups including
Workfusion, an AI-enabled, intelligent automation platform; Vestigo Ventures, a fintech fund with access to powerful big data analytics capabilities; and Human API, a consumer-driven health data network to support consumer-centric underwriting.
Every day, Guardian gives 26 million Americans the security they deserve through our insurance and wealth management products and services. Since our founding in 1860, our long-term view has helped our customers prepare for whatever life brings whether starting a family, planning for the future or taking care of employees. Today, we're a Fortune 250 mutual company and a leading provider of life, disability and other benefits for individuals, at the workplace and through government sponsored programs. The Guardian community of ~9000 employees and our network of over 2750 financial representatives is committed to serving with expertise when, where and how our clients need us. Our commitments rest on a strong financial foundation, which at year-end 2017 included
Guardian® is a registered trademark of The
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/values-driven-for-158-years-guardians-story-comes-to-life-300721921.html