MacPractice will demonstrate MacPractice DDS at the
MacPractice DDS has one of the highest user satisfaction percentages (92%) across several key criteria including return on investment, clinical, business, and overall satisfaction and was given the CR Choice designation in the
Hollis said, "In the 30 years
"MacPractice DDS is an excellent foundation upon which we intend to build the best dental school software. We have researched the market and have a cursory understanding of what is required to operate a dental school clinic that might not be present in an excellent practice management and clinical software like MacPractice, and we are issuing an invitation today to the dental school community to participate in a North American advisory council that will have the opportunity to provide input and collaborate with us to develop MacPractice EDU. Those that are interested should register at MacPractice.com."
There are certain features and capabilities of MacPractice DDS that make it particularly well-suited for use in a dental school. A partial list includes:
- Built in AES encryption of data at rest and in motion, AES encrypted and unique password as required by HIPAA to qualify for Safe Harbor in the event of a breach
- Next-generation tooth charting
- Charting and certified EHR for all dental specialties
- ICD-10 code mapping
- Dental and medical electronic claims submission and management
- Supports dental and medical disciplines in a single database
- Integrated DirectTrust secure messaging doctor - patient and doctor - doctor
- Integrated network efax
- Powerful, fully integrated word processor
- Built in digital imaging capture and viewing capability
- Numerous macOS native digital imaging options with major manufacturers of pan, ceph, cone beam, sensor and phosphor plate equipment and cameras
- Bridges to virtually every Windows imaging solution
- Online Registration and EHR Forms
MacPractice's 135 employees support 30,000 users in 30 countries, primarily in the US and
"We've always known that using Macs in a doctor's office is a money-saving proposition because of quality, ease of use, dependability, etc., but we are very excited that IBM, which recently gave their employees the opportunity to choose their platform themselves, have concluded that PCs are 3X more expensive to manage than Macs," Hollis said.
To learn more about MacPractice, its products and services, and to see demos of MacPractice software in operation, please register at MacPractice.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/macpractice-edu-next-generation-dental-school-software-announcement-300425223.html