During Fire Prevention Week (
Customers who order from participating Domino's stores throughout the
"The Fire Prevention Week program is a great way to educate customers about fire safety," said
NFPA statistics show that the number of
"These numbers show that while we've made significant progress in teaching people how to prevent fires from happening, there's still much more work to do in terms of educating the public about how to protect themselves in the event of one," said
Fire Safety Tips from Domino's and NFPA
- Learn two ways out of every room.
- Make a home escape plan. Draw a map of your home, showing all doors and windows. Discuss the plan with everyone in your home.
- Practice a home fire drill twice a year.
- Teach children how to escape on their own in case you can't help them.
- Close doors behind you as you leave – this may slow the spread of smoke, heat and fire.
- Once you get outside, stay outside. Never go back inside a burning building.
Founded in 1896, NFPA is a global, nonprofit organization devoted to eliminating death, injury, property and economic loss due to fire, electrical and related hazards. The association delivers information and knowledge through more than 300 consensus codes and standards, research, training, education, outreach and advocacy; and by partnering with others who share an interest in furthering the NFPA mission. For more information, visit www.nfpa.org. All NFPA codes and standards can be viewed online for free at www.nfpa.org/freeaccess.
About Fire Prevention Week
NFPA has been the official sponsor of Fire Prevention Week since 1922. According to the
Founded in 1960,
Order – dominos.com
AnyWare Ordering – anyware.dominos.com
Company Info – biz.dominos.com
Twitter – twitter.com/dominos
Facebook – facebook.com/dominos
Instagram – instagram.com/dominos
YouTube – youtube.com/dominos
Please visit our Investor Relations website at biz.dominos.com to view news, announcements, earnings releases and conference webcasts.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/dominos-partners-with-the-national-fire-protection-association-to-deliver-fire-safety-messages-300721368.html