Voluntary Advantage is bringing the Voluntary Benefits industry together
November 21, 2022 – Voluntary Advantage is a newly formed entity that has been created to bring the Voluntary Benefits industry together and promote innovation and the open share of ideas, strategies, and information.
Voluntary Advantage was founded by Trevor & Heather Garbers and will publish a monthly magazine titled “Voluntary Benefits Voice” which will feature articles on important topics in our industry today including: trends, compliance, strategies, carrier news, product releases, and more. The Voluntary Advantage website (www.voluntary-advantage.com) will publish a Calendar of Events sharing information on upcoming events throughout the year in the Voluntary Benefits industry (conferences, webinars, trainings), in addition to providing a Directory of Services for individuals in our industry to use to search for Voluntary Benefit Carriers, Non-Traditional Benefits/Perks, Benefit Communication Firms, Billing & Premium Resources, Benefit Technology Vendors, and Communication Resources. Voluntary Advantage will also host a conference for the Voluntary Benefits industry.
Voluntary Advantage will rely on an Advisory Board of experts from across the Voluntary Benefits industry who will advise on matters relevant to the industry today, assisting in providing content from an unbiased viewpoint.
With regards to forming Voluntary Advantage, Trevor states, “In working with industry leaders across all spectrums of the Voluntary Benefits marketplace, we felt it was the perfect time to move forward with a publication that will be the voice of Voluntary Benefits. We look forward to adding additional services that will meet the needs of all of the stakeholders within our growing marketplace”.
"The Voluntary Benefits industry is very disjointed today in how we can access information, where we can find reliable information, and in how our community operates.” Says Heather Garbers, “Our goal with forming Voluntary Advantage is to create a community that becomes the voice of the Voluntary Benefits industry to drive innovation, collaboration, and helps us as an industry do a better job for our clients and policyholders.”
The company will be conducting business as Voluntary Advantage effective inmmediately.
To Subscribe to the Voluntary Benefits Voice Magazine visit: www.voluntary-advantage.com
Media Contact: For information on advertising in the Voluntary Benefits Voice Magazine, to be listed in the Directory of Services or for events you would like to house in the Calendar:
Heather Garbers: [email protected]
Trevor Garbers: [email protected]
- Pandemic investors still have the fever
- Regulators taking remedial actions in attempt to contain jittery markets
- B/Ds must respond to shifting advisor preferences
- ‘Financial wellness’ a challenge for many Americans, study finds
- Commentary: Beyond saving Silicon Valley Bank’s depositors, here’s what must happen next
- VA sales slump to lowest level in 25+ years, Wink Inc. reports
- New York Life rockets to the top of the 2022 annuity sales charts
- Connecticut resident wins $365k annual annuity with winning scratch-off
- Brad Rhodes: What exactly is a beneficiary?
- Equitable enhances buffered annuity suite
Health/Employee Benefits News
- Medicaid unwinding is CMS agency’s ‘biggest challenge’
- How Walmart is taking on the cost of employee health care with ‘innovation’
- HHS Secretary: U.S. needs to move from illness-based to wellness-based health care system
- CalOptima warns of scammers stealing private info
- Nevada bill would require insurers to cover gender-affirming care
Life Insurance News
- LIMRA: Life insurance premium expected to maintain record levels through 2024
- Sordid Murdaugh crime saga far from over
- Iowa woman gets 2 years in prison for defrauding life insurance policy of neighbor
- Maximum life insurance coverage for vets increased to $500,000
- Indexed universal life drives strong 2022 sales, Wink reports