The William Morris Group Joins Lion Street
AUSTIN, TX – March 23, 2021 – Lion Street is pleased to announce The William Morris Group Lion Street is a premier player in the financial and insurance industry, allowing The William Morris Group to offer more sophisticated solutions to their clients.
“Lion Street was created for professional advisors to provide resources and influence at scale unachievable in a local market,” said Bob Carter, Lion Street Founder and CEO. “The best get better when they unite around a common mission of providing the best client solutions.”
Based in Jackson, Miss., and founded by industry veteran Bill Morris, The William Morris Group is an independently owned financial services and executive benefits planning firm established in 1981. The Firm works with professional firms, businesses and individuals across the United States.
“At The William Morris Group we strive to represent our clients in the insurance and financial services marketplace with integrity, independence, creativity and access to cutting edge solutions,” said Christopher Walters, Principal of the firm. “A partnership with Lion Street presented a unique opportunity to enhance that and ally ourselves with peers throughout the country who share our values.”
The William Morris Group exudes “Fierce Independence” and aligns perfectly with Lion Street’s culture and vision for firm growth. Lion Street is honored to have The William Morris Group become part of the family and look forward to growing a great company together.
About Lion Street
Lion Street is a leading financial services company based in Austin, Texas. Lion Street provides elite independent life insurance and wealth advisory firms access to the financial products, intellectual capital, and specialized resources they need to meet the sophisticated needs of high-net-worth and corporate clients. Every affiliated financial advisor is a stockholder of Lion Street. Together, Lion Street’s Owner-Firms are strongly committed to building a fiercely independent, yet highly collaborative network of professionals. To learn more about Lion Street, please visit www.lionstreet.com or connect with us on LinkedIn.
Lion Street Contact:
Lisa Bynum, Director of Communications
- Investors Still Blindsided Despite Doing The Right Things
- Social Security Administration: Cost-Of-Living Increase, Other News For 2022
- How Investors Often Earn Less Than They Should
- Advisors Increasingly Consider Nontraditional Fees
- DOL Drops ‘Bomb’ On Advisors Who Give Advice To IRA Owners
- VAs Power Total Annuity Sales To Near-Record Growth, LIMRA Reports
- AIG Announces Senior Leadership Changes In Life & Retirement
- Milliman: Increased Pension Risk Transfer Activity Leads To Rise In Pricing Rate
- Lombard International’s Private Placement VA Available On FIDx
- Why Should Your Clients Buy An Annuity?
Health/Employee Benefits News
- One-Third Of Workers Might Leave Jobs If Not For Health Insurance
- Insurers Return To Obamacare Market Exchange Amid Big Subsidies
- More Than 75% Of Aetna Medicare Advantage Members In 4.5 Star-Rated Plans
- Bill To End ‘White Bagging’ By Health Insurers Named After Wisconsin Cancer Patient
- PEIA: No Health Plan Premium Hikes Next Year, But ‘Doom Is Coming’
- Northwestern Mutual’s $6.5B 2022 Dividend Payout Largest Ever
- Murdaugh’s Ex-Law Firms Reaches Settlement With Dead Housekeeper’s Heirs
- Insurers Continue To Flirt With Electronic Health Records
- SC Attorney Murdaugh Denied Bond
- Tech Seen As Top Challenge In Life Insurance Industry, LIMRA Says