Scott Pope Joins Legacy Marketing Group® As Regional Sales Director
PETALUMA, CA, October 16, 2020—Legacy Marketing Group, creator and distributor of exclusive, innovative insurance and annuity products, announces that Scott Pope has joined the company as Regional Sales Director. Scott joins Legacy from Ameritas Life Insurance Corp., where he worked as a Regional Sales Director for the past five years. Prior to Ameritas, Scott held a variety of regional sales positions over 18 years at Lincoln Benefit Life.
“We are thrilled about Scott joining the Legacy team. He is a veteran when it comes to working with Independent Marketing Organizations and brings enthusiasm and a fresh perspective to his new role at Legacy,” said Preston Pitts, Legacy President.
Scott, who lives in Nebraska with his wife and two children, will be responsible for managing relationships with Legacy IMOs located in the Midwest and East Coast. Says Scott, “I’m very excited about starting with Legacy, and greatly appreciate the company’s passion and concern for the industry, its IMOs, and Producers. With Legacy’s diverse and competitive product offerings, A rated carriers, and exceptional customer service, the sky is the limit.”
About Legacy Marketing Group
Legacy Marketing Group works with respected insurance companies to design and market exclusive products for the U.S. market. These products are sold only through Legacy’s nationwide network of Independent Marketing Organizations and independent insurance agents.
Legacy Marketing Group
Eric Williams, National Sales Leader, 800-395-1053, Ext. 5814
- Opinion: This Roaring ’20s Won’t Crash In The End
- Asian Stocks Climb After Wall Street Rebound Led By Big Tech
- Senators Look At Ways To Make Retirement Saving Easier
- Global Stock Markets Sink As Inflation Worries Mount
- What To Know About Changes In Requirements For Unemployment Benefits
- Speculation Simmers On A DOL Fiduciary Rule Return
- NC Man Gave Wife Lottery Tickets. One Turned Into Best Mother’s Day Gift Ever.
- Brighthouse Life Insurance Sales Up 44% In First Quarter
- Rising Interest Rates Spur 9% Annuity Sales Growth In 1Q: LIMRA
- $2 Million Winning Powerball Ticket Sold In Waterloo, Iowa
- Survey: 55% Packed On ‘Pandemic Pounds’
- Missouri Medicaid Expansion Supporters Rally After Lawmakers Refuse Funding
- Pandemic Accelerates Voluntary Benefit Offerings
- HealthCare.gov Sign-Ups Reach 1M During Speical Period
- Return To Work Puts New Emphasis On Paid Leave
- Insurers Begin Lifting COVID-19 Underwriting Guidelines
- Help Clients Look Past These Life Insurance Myths
- Life Insurance Motivation Eases As The Pandemic Fades
- USAble Life To Pay $90,000 To Settle EEOC Retaliation Discrimination Suit
- Another California Insurance Agent Caught Up In Embezzlement Case