Renaissance Alliance Insurance Services Grows by Three New Florida Agencies
New members include agencies located in Boca Raton, Coral Gables, and Davie, FL
Wellesley MA (February 12, 2020) -- Renaissance Alliance Insurance Services, the nation’s premier membership alliance for independent insurance agencies, announces that three independent insurance agencies have recently joined its Florida network.
In making the announcement, Oscar L. Miniet, Regional Executive Vice President of Renaissance Alliance, says, "We’re delighted to welcome these respected, high-performing agencies.” This follows last month’s announcement of two new members.
Executive Chairman of Renaissance Alliance Kevin R. Callahan says that although it has been less than a year since the Florida network launched, membership demand has been strong. “The ability to leverage scale while maintaining complete independence is proving attractive,” he says, noting that there are several pending members in the queue. “Renaissance is serious about its due diligence process to ensure that membership is the right fit for both the network and the agency,” says Callahan. “We want members who are serious about growth.”
New members include:
Bellken Insurance Group, LLC, Davie, FL is a full-service independent insurance agency providing commercial and personal insurance services since 2010. AJ Leibell is President.
Serrod Insurance Agency, LLC, Coral Gables, FL is an independent, full-service agency that was founded in 2009. Melissa Cruz-Rodriguez is the agency owner.
The Sena Group Insurance Services, Boca Raton, FL is a full-service Trusted Choice agency founded in 1995. It also has offices in Miami and Hialeah. John Sena is President & CEO.
About Renaissance Alliance: Founded in 1999, Renaissance Alliance is a membership alliance for independent agencies specialized in property and casualty insurance. Renaissance Alliance provides its members with higher commissions, access to more carriers, products, and markets, and a set of services that lead to higher growth and profitability. See: www.renaissanceins.com.
Lisa Johnson, 781-943-1611
Senior Vice President Sales & Marketing
- Current Market Selloff Driven More By Fear Than Economic Reality, Adviser Says
- Advisors: Use These Four Steps For Crisis Talks With Clients
- Don’t Wait For Clients To Declare Their Personal State Of Emergency
- Markets Will Not Close, Treasury Secretary Vows
- Americans For Financial Reform: More Needed To Protect People From COVID-19
- How Annuities Can Be A Client’s GPS During Market Turmoil
- American Financial Group Offers $300M Of Senior Notes
- DPL Offers Free Access To Annuities For Fee-Only Advisors
- How helping clients deal with COVID-19 is winning business now
- Congress Urged To Enact Disaster Relief For Retirement Savers
- Employers Mobilizing Benefits, Policy Changes In Light Of COVID-19
- Asset-Based LTCi Can Help Diversify Portfolios During Market Dips
- Stimulus Billions Can’t Buy Hospitals Out Of Shortage Crisis
- Has US Response To Coronavirus Been Adequate?
- Democrats Returning To D.C. In Case Full Vote Needed For Coronavirus Bill
- Life Insurance Offers Clients Protection In Tough Times
- Allianz: Americans Not Panicking, Trying To Stay The Course
- How Long Will Pre-COVID Life Insurance Rates Last?
- Insurance Commissioner Set Me Up, Greg Lindberg Claims In Lawsuit
- Quick Tips For Communicating With Clients During COVID-19 Crisis