Renaissance Alliance Insurance Services Adds Two Florida-Based Insurance Agency Members
WELLESLEY, Mass (August 15, 2019) -- Renaissance Alliance Insurance Services, the nation’s premier membership alliance for independent insurance agencies, announces that two Miami-based independent insurance agencies have recently joined the Alliance:
Gil & Associates Insurance Consultants, Inc., a family-owned-and-operated Miami-based independent agency established in 2004. David Gil is President.
The Madison Insurance & Financial Group Corp., a Miami-based property and casualty agency that has been in operation since 2007. Marvin Rivas is President.
In making the announcement, Renaissance Alliance Executive Chairman Kevin R. Callahan says there has been great interest in the Renaissance Alliance model since its expansion to Florida in May of this year. “Member agencies can maintain complete independence while leveraging the power of large numbers to accelerate growth. The Renaissance Alliance proprietary growth acceleration process allows progressive agencies to grow at a rate well beyond their competitors.”
Oscar Miniet, Florida’s Regional Executive Vice President of Renaissance Alliance says that “We couldn’t hope for more respected founding members.” He notes that, to become members, both agencies met the Alliance’s rigorous standards professionalism, service, innovation, and commitment to growth.
About Renaissance Alliance: Founded in 1999, Renaissance Alliance is a membership alliance for independent agencies specialized in property and casualty insurance. Renaissance Alliance provides its members with higher commissions, access to more carriers, products, and markets, and a set of services that lead to higher growth and profitability. See: www.renaissanceins.com.
Lisa Johnson, 781-943-1611
Senior Vice President Sales & Marketing
- March Small Business Hiring Trends Show Initial Coronavirus Impact
- What Your Clients Need To Know About The CARES Act
- FTI Consulting Releases 2020 Survey Of U.S. Loan Market
- Advisors Adjust Their Practices In Light Of Coronavirus: LIMRA
- AM Best: Recession Length Depends On COVID-19 Path
- Annuities Help Clients Shed Their Risk Fears
- Jackson Partners With LifeYield For Tax-Efficient Annuities
- Pacific Life Launches Advisory Annuities Through DPL Financial Partners
- 5 Tips To Reach Out To Clients During COVID-19
- How Annuities Can Be A Client’s GPS During Market Turmoil
- COVID-19: Florida Gov. DeSantis Looks To Fix Troubled Unemployment System
- COVID-19 Like ‘A Punch In The Mouth’ For Medicaid Program
- 60% Of Medicare Agents Say They Have Lost Income To COVID-19
- Blue Cross Waives Copays, Deductibles, For COVID-19 Treatment
- Opinion: Medicaid Expansion Must Be The Priority
- Billionaire Insurer Greg Lindberg Seeks New Trial In Bribery Case
- Virtual Selling Isn’t The Same As Phone Selling
- Genworth-Oceanwide Delay Merger Three Months Due To COVID-19
- Industry Groups Urge States To Temporarily Ease Licensing Requirements
- Leveraging Life Insurance For Those With An Advanced-Stage Illness