Renaissance Alliance Insurance Services Adds 5 New Agencies to its Network
Wellesley MA (January 14, 2020) -- Renaissance Alliance Insurance Services, the nation’s premier membership alliance for independent insurance agencies, announces that 5 independent insurance agencies have recently joined its network. New member agencies are in Florida and Massachusetts.
In making the announcement, Renaissance Alliance Executive Chairman Kevin R. Callahan says that Renaissance Alliance has seen increased interest from agencies not just for new markets and strengthened profit sharing, but for services that help their agencies grow. “That’s where we excel,” says Callahan. “The Renaissance Alliance proprietary growth acceleration process attracts progressive agencies eager to grow at a rate well beyond their competitors. Our 20+ year track record of performance demonstrates the growth potential is real.”
Dempsey Insurance Agency, Norwood, MA is a family-run agency that has been providing service to clients in Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Maine for 70 years over three generations. Robert Dempsey is President and CEO.
Fitzgerald Insurance Agency, Walpole, MA provides personal and commercial insurance since 1975, with a specialty in Trucking, Transportation and Construction company insurances. Stephen E. Fitzgerald is President.
Florida Assurers, Miami Beach, FL was founded in 1956 and is the oldest independent insurance agency on Miami Beach. Services include personal and commercial insurance and employee benefits. Leigh Needelman is President and CEO.
Hugh Cotton Insurance, Orlando, FL is a full-service agency serving central Florida since 1948. The agency offers personal, commercial and life insurance, employee benefits, and a range of specialty insurance such as religious institutions, liquor liability, builders risk and bonds. Tom Cotton is the Principal.
PTI Insurance Agency, Inc., Framingham, MA is a full-service agency providing Property & Casualty lines of insurance to personal and commercial clients. Magno Araujo is President.
About Renaissance Alliance: Founded in 1999, Renaissance Alliance is a membership alliance for independent agencies specialized in property and casualty insurance. Renaissance Alliance provides its members with higher commissions, access to more carriers, products, and markets, and a set of services that lead to higher growth and profitability. See: www.renaissanceins.com.
Lisa Johnson, 781-943-1611, [email protected]
Senior Vice President Sales & Marketing
- 4 In 10 Americans Have No Financial Plan For A Late Life Alone
- Baltimore’s Legg Mason To Be Acquired By California Investment Giant
- Trump Is Going To Win, Analyst Tells Advisors
- 2020 Market Outlook: A ‘Goldilocks’ Scenario For Investors
- Investors Eye Atlantic City As The Future Hub Of National Cybersecurity
- Annuity Sales Hit 11-Year High In 2019: LIMRA
- Lobbyists Work To Get States To ‘Quickly’ Adopt New Annuity Rules
- Clearing Up Confusion About SECURE Act: Column
- NAIC Finalizes ‘Best Interest’ Annuity Sales Model Law
- Security Benefit Asks For Stay In Florida Suit Over Index
- US Survey Finds Smaller Decline In Medical Bill Worries
- Trump’s Budget Plan Could Cut Medicaid/Medicare And Here’s How
- Employers Want To Boost Employees’ Financial Wellness: Study
- NYPD Retirees Urged To Make Use Of 9/11 Health, Compensation Programs
- California Fighting Red States Over Obamacare