Renaissance Alliance Insurance Services Adds 5 New Agencies to its Network
Wellesley MA (January 14, 2020) -- Renaissance Alliance Insurance Services, the nation’s premier membership alliance for independent insurance agencies, announces that 5 independent insurance agencies have recently joined its network. New member agencies are in Florida and Massachusetts.
In making the announcement, Renaissance Alliance Executive Chairman Kevin R. Callahan says that Renaissance Alliance has seen increased interest from agencies not just for new markets and strengthened profit sharing, but for services that help their agencies grow. “That’s where we excel,” says Callahan. “The Renaissance Alliance proprietary growth acceleration process attracts progressive agencies eager to grow at a rate well beyond their competitors. Our 20+ year track record of performance demonstrates the growth potential is real.”
Dempsey Insurance Agency, Norwood, MA is a family-run agency that has been providing service to clients in Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Maine for 70 years over three generations. Robert Dempsey is President and CEO.
Fitzgerald Insurance Agency, Walpole, MA provides personal and commercial insurance since 1975, with a specialty in Trucking, Transportation and Construction company insurances. Stephen E. Fitzgerald is President.
Florida Assurers, Miami Beach, FL was founded in 1956 and is the oldest independent insurance agency on Miami Beach. Services include personal and commercial insurance and employee benefits. Leigh Needelman is President and CEO.
Hugh Cotton Insurance, Orlando, FL is a full-service agency serving central Florida since 1948. The agency offers personal, commercial and life insurance, employee benefits, and a range of specialty insurance such as religious institutions, liquor liability, builders risk and bonds. Tom Cotton is the Principal.
PTI Insurance Agency, Inc., Framingham, MA is a full-service agency providing Property & Casualty lines of insurance to personal and commercial clients. Magno Araujo is President.
About Renaissance Alliance: Founded in 1999, Renaissance Alliance is a membership alliance for independent agencies specialized in property and casualty insurance. Renaissance Alliance provides its members with higher commissions, access to more carriers, products, and markets, and a set of services that lead to higher growth and profitability. See: www.renaissanceins.com.
Lisa Johnson, 781-943-1611, [email protected]
Senior Vice President Sales & Marketing
- Current Market Selloff Driven More By Fear Than Economic Reality, Adviser Says
- Advisors: Use These Four Steps For Crisis Talks With Clients
- Don’t Wait For Clients To Declare Their Personal State Of Emergency
- Markets Will Not Close, Treasury Secretary Vows
- Americans For Financial Reform: More Needed To Protect People From COVID-19
- How Annuities Can Be A Client’s GPS During Market Turmoil
- American Financial Group Offers $300M Of Senior Notes
- DPL Offers Free Access To Annuities For Fee-Only Advisors
- How helping clients deal with COVID-19 is winning business now
- Congress Urged To Enact Disaster Relief For Retirement Savers
- Employers Mobilizing Benefits, Policy Changes In Light Of COVID-19
- Asset-Based LTCi Can Help Diversify Portfolios During Market Dips
- Stimulus Billions Can’t Buy Hospitals Out Of Shortage Crisis
- Has US Response To Coronavirus Been Adequate?
- Democrats Returning To D.C. In Case Full Vote Needed For Coronavirus Bill
- Life Insurance Offers Clients Protection In Tough Times
- Allianz: Americans Not Panicking, Trying To Stay The Course
- How Long Will Pre-COVID Life Insurance Rates Last?
- Insurance Commissioner Set Me Up, Greg Lindberg Claims In Lawsuit
- Quick Tips For Communicating With Clients During COVID-19 Crisis