OneAmerica® Names Mike Domingos as Head of Distribution
Industry veteran to lead Retirement Services Sales, Business Development and Sales Support
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (June 29, 2021) — Retirement Services President Sandy McCarthy announced the hire of Mike Domingos who joins OneAmerica® in a critical new leadership role designed to accelerate the company’s latest phase of growth and amplify its commitment to the retirement business.
As head of distribution, Domingos will lead the Retirement Services (RS) sales, business development and sales support teams across all market segments.
“Mike will be instrumental in furthering a vision and strategy for distribution in line with our multiyear plan, which is intently focused on strategic and significant growth and enhancing customer and distribution partner relationships,” said McCarthy. “Mike brings a wealth of industry experience across all market segments, as well as a passion for empowering people and driving processes to enable growth.”
McCarthy added, “Mike is a wonderful fit with the OneAmerica values and culture, which keep people at the center of our strategy.”
Prior to joining OneAmerica, he served as the head of sales and strategic relations at Prudential Retirement, a business unit of Prudential Financial, Inc. Domingos will start at OneAmerica on July 12.
“This is an exciting time to join OneAmerica as the company continues to build upon the recent momentum of its retirement business and to grow and invest strategically,” Domingos said. “I look forward to working with an exceptional team at a values-driven organization to deliver great service and solutions that enhance our advisor, sponsor and participant experiences.”
Domingos’ team will include those responsible in five key segments: core market sales, mid and large market sales, specialty market sales, business development and sales support.
OneAmerica provides record-keeping for plans in asset classes of all sizes for clients related to 401(k), Tax-Exempt, Governmental, Combo Plans, ESOP, Defined Benefit, Cash Balance and Pension Risk Transfer.
OneAmerica is the marketing name for the companies of OneAmerica. Products issued and underwritten by American United Life Insurance Company® (AUL), a OneAmerica company. Administrative and recordkeeping services provided by McCready and Keene, Inc. or OneAmerica Retirement Services LLC, companies of OneAmerica which are not broker/dealers or investment advisors.
A national provider of insurance and financial services for more than 140 years, the companies of OneAmerica help customers build and protect their financial futures. OneAmerica offers a variety of products and services to serve the financial needs of their policyholders and customers. These products include retirement plan products and recordkeeping services, individual life insurance, annuities, asset-based long-term care solutions and employee benefit plan products. Products are issued and underwritten by the companies of OneAmerica and distributed through a nationwide network of employees, agents, brokers and other sources who are committed to providing value to our customers. To learn more about our products, services and the companies of OneAmerica, visit oneamerica.com/about-us/companies-of-oneamerica.
Rachel Faulkner Perez
- After A Year Of Uncertainty, The Value Of Professional Financial Advice Goes Up
- Vatican Trial Opens On Financial Scandal Rocking The Papacy
- Should Retirees Get Out Of The Stock Market?
- Don’t Forget About Taxes On Cryptocurrencies
- Here’s How To Develop A Gold-Medal Financial Plan In 2021
- Start Me Up: Annuity Group To Sponsor Rolling Stones’ Tour
- Allianz Launches Annuity Product For DC Market
- New American Equity Fixed Index Annuity Offers Paths To Lifetime Income
- ‘Annuity King’ Partner Takes Plea Deal; Florida Fraud Trial Expected In Fall
- NAIC Committee Passes Annuity Sales FAQs
- Missouri High Court Says Medicaid Expansion ‘Valid’
- Mississippi Pharmacist Pleads Guilty To More Than $180M Health Care Fraud
- Is Obamacare Here To Stay, After All?
- Michigan Health Insurers Seeking Bigger Rate Hikes
- Minnesota Lawmakers Renew Health Reinsurance Program For Just 1 Year
- Lincoln The Latest Carrier To Pull Life Products From New York
- US Attorney: NY Man’s Scams Included The Theft Of 420K In Life Insurance
- Final Expense, Pre-Need Life Insurance Show Mixed Sales Results In 2020
- SC Woman Who Shot Husband To Death Sentenced To 30 Years In Prison
- First-Half 2021 Life Insurance Applications Up Sharply, MIB Reports