National Life Will Host Annual Investor Call
Montpelier, Vermont – National Life Group (“NLG”) will host its Annual Investor Call on Wednesday, June 8, 2022, beginning at 1:00 pm Eastern time. The conference call is scheduled to last 60 minutes and will begin with an approximately 30-minute presentation on the financial standing of the organization. Following the presentation, there will be a question and answer session led by Mehran Assadi, Chairman, CEO, and President; and Robert Cotton, Chief Operating Officer. Call-in participants will be able to ask questions via phone.
Participant / Investor Dial-ins:
** Please dial in at least 5 minutes early to minimize your processing and ensure an on-time admittance into the call.
Participant US Local / Intl 1: +1 (929) 272-1574
Participant US Local / Intl 2: +1 (857) 999-3259
Participant US Toll Free: +1 (800) 528-1066
Conference ID: 8687
Representatives from National Life:
Mehran Assadi – Chairman, CEO, and President
Robert Cotton – Chief Operating Officer
Eric Sandberg – Chief Financial Officer
Jason Doiron – Chief Investment Officer
About National Life
National Life is here to bring you peace of mind. We’ve been keeping our promises since 1848. Believe in tomorrow, do good today. Learn more at NationalLife.com
Contact: Steve Dodge, corporate communications, National Life Group, 802.229.7529.
National Life Group® is a trade name of National Life Insurance Company, founded in Montpelier, Vt., in 1848, Life Insurance Company of the Southwest, Addison, Texas, chartered in 1955, and their affiliates. Each company of National Life Group is solely responsible for its own financial condition and contractual obligations. Life Insurance Company of the Southwest is not an authorized insurer in New York and does not conduct insurance business in New York.
- DOL fiduciary proposal applies ‘major hammer’ to bad advice, panel says
- RILAs fuel strong third-quarter annuity sales, LIMRA reports
- Structured annuity sales soar higher in strong Q3 market, Wink reports
- Global Atlantic closes $19 billion reinsurance agreement with MetLife
- Nationwide launches new annuity riders, increases payout percentages on L.inc+ suite
Health/Employee Benefits News
- DeSantis health care plan would ‘supersede’ Obamacare. What does that mean?
- Columbia University: Millions of kids in U.S. have inadequate health coverage
- Your Medicare plan may affect the healthcare you get. What to know at enrollment deadline
- Lost in the mix of 'unwinding' Medicaid to its normal procedures
- Lack of medical services puts Medicaid in critical condition
Life Insurance News
- 58% of life insurers use artificial intelligence or are interested: NAIC survey
- Commentary: The NAIC must get its house in order
- KKR buys out minority Global Atlantic shareholders in $2.7B deal
- The Greenfield approach to PAS modernization in life insurance won’t solve all your problems
- Higher interest rates drive ‘improving’ 2024 outlook for life insurers, Fitch reports