National Life Group Appoints General Agents to Head New York, New Jersey Agencies
Montpelier, VT – National Life Group has appointed life insurance veterans Richard Donado and Mike Marino to head its agencies in New York and New Jersey, respectively.
Donado will oversee offices in New York City, Jericho, Flushing, and Brooklyn. He was most recently a Co-General Agent for MassMutual’s New York-New Jersey agency. He is a nationally recognized sales manager and leader and has won several national awards over the course of his career.
“Rich is a dynamic leader, a talented recruiter, and successful producer with over 20 years in the financial services industry,” said Pam Blalock, Senior Vice President for National Life’s affiliated distribution network.
Donado and his wife, Evelyn, live in Long Valley, N.J., with their two sons, where they volunteer in literacy and homeless programs.
Marino will oversee National Life’s operations in his native New Jersey. He has been with National Life since 2015 as executive managing director of the New York-New Jersey agency.
“We look forward to his continuing success as he builds the agency, grows his talented team of advisors, and serves the clients of National Life Group,” Blalock said.
Marino has spent three decades in the industry and has also been recognized several times over his career. He previously worked with MetLife and with Prudential Financial.
Marino and his wife, Debbie, live in Ocean Township, N.J., with their daughter. They’re active in an organization for adults with autism spectrum disorder and another that supports children battling pediatric cancer.
National Life is here to bring you peace of mind. We’ve been keeping our promises since 1848. Believe in tomorrow. Do good today. Learn more at NationalLife.com.
Contact: Darryl Garland, corporate communications, National Life Group, 802.229.3334.
National Life Group® is a trade name of National Life Insurance Company, founded in Montpelier, Vt., in 1848, Life Insurance Company of the Southwest, Addison, Texas, chartered in 1955, and their affiliates. Each company of National Life Group is solely responsible for its own financial condition and contractual obligations. Life Insurance Company of the Southwest is not an authorized insurer in New York and does not conduct insurance business in New York.
Michael Marino is a Registered Representative and Investment Advisor Representative of Equity Services, Inc. Securities and investment advisory services are offered solely by Equity Services, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC, 675 3rd Ave., 9th Floor, New York, NY 10017 (646) 898-3535. Equity Services, Inc is a Broker/Dealer and Registered Investment Adviser affiliate of National Life Insurance Company. All other persons and entities are independent of Equity Services, Inc.
- Teach your clients effective strategies for today’s retirement
- Consumers are pulling back on spending. They're also tapping savings and taking on debt.
- Banks announce dividend plansTruist, Wells Fargo, Bank of America announce dividend hike plans
- Jerry Shenk: Social Security demagoguery
- Rick Kahler: My state flunked financial literacy. How about yours?
- Winning $300 million Powerball ticket purchased in Middlebury
- Sammons names Kevin Mechtley to newly created product innovation role
- Athene completes pension group annuity deal with Lockheed Martin
- Integrity expands annuity, life insurance distribution with Annuity Agents Alliance
- Nationwide increases roll-up rate, payout percentage on L.inc+ suite
Health/Employee Benefits News
- Aetna drops prior authorization for most cataract surgeries
- Despite recession fears, employers look to enhance benefits in 2023
- How will Roe v. Wade reversal impact employee health plans?
- Jury still out on new insurance plan for Idaho schools
- Citadel reaches $7.85M settlement over switching patients to boost Medicare payments
- Wisconsin seeks policyholders of insolvent Time Insurance Co. products
- 4 things to know about the return of premium life insurance
- Murdaugh, Curtis Smith hit with new SC grand jury indictments
- Foresters Financial boosts UL crediting rate to 4.75%
- Protective Life releases 2021 sustainability report