National Life Group Appoints General Agents to Head New York, New Jersey Agencies
Montpelier, VT – National Life Group has appointed life insurance veterans Richard Donado and Mike Marino to head its agencies in New York and New Jersey, respectively.
Donado will oversee offices in New York City, Jericho, Flushing, and Brooklyn. He was most recently a Co-General Agent for MassMutual’s New York-New Jersey agency. He is a nationally recognized sales manager and leader and has won several national awards over the course of his career.
“Rich is a dynamic leader, a talented recruiter, and successful producer with over 20 years in the financial services industry,” said Pam Blalock, Senior Vice President for National Life’s affiliated distribution network.
Donado and his wife, Evelyn, live in Long Valley, N.J., with their two sons, where they volunteer in literacy and homeless programs.
Marino will oversee National Life’s operations in his native New Jersey. He has been with National Life since 2015 as executive managing director of the New York-New Jersey agency.
“We look forward to his continuing success as he builds the agency, grows his talented team of advisors, and serves the clients of National Life Group,” Blalock said.
Marino has spent three decades in the industry and has also been recognized several times over his career. He previously worked with MetLife and with Prudential Financial.
Marino and his wife, Debbie, live in Ocean Township, N.J., with their daughter. They’re active in an organization for adults with autism spectrum disorder and another that supports children battling pediatric cancer.
National Life is here to bring you peace of mind. We’ve been keeping our promises since 1848. Believe in tomorrow. Do good today. Learn more at NationalLife.com.
Contact: Darryl Garland, corporate communications, National Life Group, 802.229.3334.
National Life Group® is a trade name of National Life Insurance Company, founded in Montpelier, Vt., in 1848, Life Insurance Company of the Southwest, Addison, Texas, chartered in 1955, and their affiliates. Each company of National Life Group is solely responsible for its own financial condition and contractual obligations. Life Insurance Company of the Southwest is not an authorized insurer in New York and does not conduct insurance business in New York.
Michael Marino is a Registered Representative and Investment Advisor Representative of Equity Services, Inc. Securities and investment advisory services are offered solely by Equity Services, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC, 675 3rd Ave., 9th Floor, New York, NY 10017 (646) 898-3535. Equity Services, Inc is a Broker/Dealer and Registered Investment Adviser affiliate of National Life Insurance Company. All other persons and entities are independent of Equity Services, Inc.
- Nationwide Survey: Plan Sponsors, Employees Want Annuity Options
- SEC Charges App Annie An Its Founder With Securities Fraud
- More Felony Charges For California Agents In Alleged $10M Securities Fraud
- What Can We Expect With Taxes And The Fed As The 4th Quarter Nears?
- Revolving Credit Balances Reach Pre-Pandemic Levels
- Year-Over-Year Single Premium Buy-Out Sales Up 119% In 2Q
- Prudential To Sell Portion Of In-force Legacy Variable Annuity Block To Fortitude For 2.2B
- Jackson National Completes Separation From Prudential plc
- Allianz Life Partners With iJoin And IPX On Guaranteed Income Option
- J.P. Morgan Partners With AIG On SmartRetirement Plus Income Option
- Study: Adults Near Medicare Eligibility Spend Heavily On Health Care
- Biden: Nearly 3M Get Health Coverage During COVID-19 Sign-Up
- Census Bureau: Income, Poverty And Health Insurance Coverage In U.S. In 2020
- U.S. Seniors Faced More Economic, Healthcare Issues During COVID-19
- Foresters Financial President/CEO James Boyle To Retire In February 2022
- COVID-19 Vaccination Status Has No Bearing On A Life Insurance Claim: ACLI
- Attorney: Murdaugh Asked Man To Shoot Him For $10M In Life Insurance
- The Freelancing Boom May Change Life Insurance Sales
- Life Insurance Activity Returns To Year-Over-Year Growth, MIB Reports