National Life Climbs 2021 Fortune 1000 List
Montpelier, Vermont —National Life Group’s parent company continues its climb up the list of the 1000 largest American companies based on reported revenue compiled by Fortune magazine.
“Our continued advancement up the Fortune 1000 list is a testament to our growth, financial strength, and our focus on our mission, vision and values,” said National Life Group chairman and CEO Mehran Assadi. “It is the result of inspiring work that is delivered by all of our associates and partners to keep our promises.”
NLV Financial ranks 823 on the list, up three places from its place on the 2020 Fortune 1000.
About National Life Group
National Life is here to bring you peace of mind. We’ve been keeping our promises since 1848. Believe in tomorrow. Do good today. Learn more at NationalLife.com.
Contact: Darryl Garland, corporate communications, [email protected], 802-229-3334.
Based on the consolidated financial results as of December 31, 2020 of NLV Financial Corporation (“NLVF”) and its subsidiaries and affiliates, including National Life Insurance Company and Life Insurance Company of the Southwest.
National Life Group® is a trade name of National Life Insurance Company, founded in Montpelier, VT, in 1848, Life Insurance Company of the Southwest, Addison, Texas, chartered in 1955, and their affiliates. Each company of National Life Group is solely responsible for its own financial condition and contractual obligations. Life Insurance Company of the Southwest is not an authorized insurer in New York and does not conduct insurance business in New York.
Fortune 1000 is a registered trademark of Fortune Media IP Limited and is used under license. Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, NLV Financial.
- Survey Shows Advisors’ Evolving Views Of Fixed Income
- Gen Z Workers Hit Most By Pandemic’s Impact
- Private Capital, Public Policy Can Help Close The Racial Wealth Gap
- Max Baucus: We Need To Raise Taxes Fairly, But Leave Existing Roth IRAs Alone
- COVID-19 Prompted First-Time Legacy Planning Conversations For 44.5M
- ‘Annuity King’ Alleges IRS Misconduct In New Florida Lawsuit
- Plan Sponsors Show Strong Interest In Guaranteed Lifetime Income
- Jackson National Enters The Registered Index-Linked Annuity Market
- Brookfield Closes $10B Reinsurance Deal With American Equity
- Federal Life Launches Digital Currency Variable Annuity
Health/Employee Benefits News
- 63% Are Reviewing Coverage As Medicare Annual Enrollment Period Begins
- Anheuser-Busch In-Bev Employee Pleads Guilty In Health Care Fraud Scheme
- 2/3 Of Older Americans Still Fear Getting COVID-19, AmeriLife Survey Says
- Colorado Requires Some Health Insurance Plans To Cover Gender-Affirming Care
- Biden Administration Approves Colorado’s Inclusive Health Care Plan
- Alex Murdaugh Charged With Taking Insurance Money In Maid’s Death
- Ex-Employees: Shurwest Execs Knew About Dubious IUL Sales
- ‘Murdaugh Handed Me A Loaded Gun,’ Says Man In Alleged Suicide-For-Hire Plot
- US Life Insurers Remain On Strong Financial Footing, ACLI Speaker Says
- ACLI Elects Chair, Board And Officers For 2022