Legacy Marketing Group® Introduces New FUSION Strategy, Fusing Together Annual Crediting and Multi-Year Upside
PETALUMA, CA, June 5, 2019—Legacy Marketing Group® is excited to announce the availability of a new, game-changing interest crediting strategy on its exclusive line of fixed indexed annuities from “A” rated* Americo Financial Life and Annuity Insurance Company. The new strategy—the FUSION StrategySM**—fuses the best parts of an annual point-to-point strategy and a multi-year strategy.
The five-year FUSION StrategySM credits at the end of each of the first four years if the index is above the starting index value, even slightly, plus it credits uncapped participation in five-year index performance at the end of Year 5.
“By providing consumers with the opportunity for yearly growth and participation in five years of index gains, the FUSION StrategySM truly offers the best of all worlds: the certainty of crediting rates that are locked in for five years and opportunity for multi-year upside,” said Preston Pitts, Legacy Marketing Group® President.
Interest credited to the FUSION StrategySM is based on the performance of the new SG Columbia Adaptive Risk Allocation Index. The Index—the result of a powerful collaboration between Société Générale and Columbia Threadneedle Investments—was designed to seek consistent returns by simultaneously employing three basic principles:
- Globally diverse investments that help drive consistency in returns and reduce risk.
- A market state model that automatically adjusts allocation based on current market conditions.
- A 5% volatility control mechanism that provides stability during periods of high volatility.
To learn more, visit www.sg-columbia-index.com.
The new FUSION StrategySM, along with a one-year point-to-point participation rate strategy based on the SG Columbia Adaptive Risk Allocation Index, are available with Legacy’s exclusive LibertyMarkSM 10-year fixed indexed annuities and ClassicMark® Series FIAs in most states.†
Boosted by the addition of the FUSION StrategySM, both LibertyMarkSM and ClassicMark® offer strong opportunities for accumulation with:
- Optional upfront, fully credited bonus—7% (6% in CA) on LibertyMarkSM 10-year products and up to 4% on ClassicMark®.
- A choice of nine interest crediting strategies, including four no-cap participation rate strategies.
- An industry-leading minimum guarantee of 1.60% on 100% of premium, less surrender charges.
In addition, the optional Heritage MaximizerSM† enhanced death benefit provides a death benefit of 130% of the total accumulation value for 0.30% annually.††
With so many benefits, including the new FUSION StrategySM, bundled into its Americo product line, Legacy offers some of the industry’s strongest accumulation FIAs—available only through agents contracted with Legacy and Americo!
Legacy Marketing Group® works with respected insurance companies to design and market exclusive products for the U.S. market. These products are sold exclusively through Legacy’s nationwide network of independent insurance agents.
Legacy Marketing Group®
Kathy Brinck, Marketing Communications Manager, 800-395-1053, Ext. 6930
LibertyMarkSM 10, 10 LT, SE 10, SE 10 LT (Contract Series 411/4196/4205); LibertyMarkSM 10 Plus, 10 LT Plus, SE 10 Plus, SE 10 LT Plus (Contract Series 411/4179/4196/4205); ClassicMark® 10, 10 LT (Contract Series 411/4190/4204); and ClassicMark® 10 Plus, 10 LT Plus (Contract Series 411/4179/4190/4204) single premium deferred fixed indexed annuities are underwritten by Americo Financial Life and Annuity Insurance Company (Americo), Kansas City, MO, and may vary in accordance with state laws. Products are designed and exclusively marketed by Legacy Marketing Group®, an independent, authorized agency of Americo. On LibertyMarkSM and LibertyMarkSM SE 10-year products, the Liberty Optimizer administrative fee of 1.25–1.75% (depending on the product version selected) will be deducted from the Accumulation Value at the end of each contract year, including the first.
The SG Columbia Adaptive Risk Allocation Index (“Index”) is the exclusive property of SG Americas Securities, LLC (together with its affiliates, “SG”). SG has contracted with Solactive AG to maintain and calculate the Index. “SG Americas Securities, LLC”, “SGAS”, “Société Générale”, “SG”, “SG Columbia Adaptive Risk Allocation Index”, et al. (collectively, the “SG Marks”) are trademarks or service marks of SG. SG has licensed use of the Index and the SG Marks to Americo Financial Life and Annuity Insurance Company (“Americo”) for use in fixed indexed annuities. SG has licensed use of certain marks from Columbia Management Investment Advisers, LLC or its affiliates (collectively, “Columbia Management”) and sub-licensed use to Americo. Neither SG, Solactive AG, Columbia Management nor any other third-party licensor has been authorized to act as an agent of Americo or has in any way sponsored, endorsed, sold, promoted, structured or priced any fixed indexed annuity or provided investment advice to Americo. Such parties make no representation regarding the advisability of purchasing, selling, or holding product linked to the Index, including Fixed Indexed Annuity and shall not be liable for any related loss or payment thereof. Obligations to make payments under the fixed indexed annuities are solely the obligation of Americo. Neither Americo nor SG are obligated to invest annuity payments in the components of the Index. The Index levels are net of a 0.50% annual maintenance fee, which may be as high as 0.75% due to the potential leverage of up to 150% in the Index, calculated and deducted daily. The Index also deducts fees to cover rebalancing, replication, and other costs. The total amount of these fees is unpredictable and depends on a number of factors. These fees and costs will reduce the potential positive change in the Index and increase the potential negative change in the Index. While the volatility control applied by the Index may result in less fluctuation in rates of return as compared to indices without volatility controls, it may also reduce the overall rate of return as compared to products not subject to volatility controls. Additional information is available at www.sg-columbia-index.com.
Columbia Threadneedle Investments is the global brand name of the Columbia and Threadneedle group of companies.
* Rating for Americo Financial Life and Annuity Insurance Company (Americo), September 2018. Americo Financial Life and Annuity Insurance Company has a financial strength rating of A (Excellent, 3rd out of 15 rating categories). A.M. Best’s rating is assigned after a comprehensive quantitative and qualitative evaluation of a company’s balance sheet strength, operating performance, and business profile. A.M. Best uses a scale of 15 ratings, ranging from “A++” to “F.”
** The FUSION StrategySM is also known as the SG Columbia Adaptive Risk Allocation Index Point-to-Point (Without Cap) With Amount on Gain.
† Not available in all states. See State Approval Matrix.
†† Available through age 75 on both ClassicMark® and non-bonus LibertyMarkSM FIAs. Benefits are available after Year 3.
18-637-1 (05/19) FOR AGENT USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE WITH CONSUMERS.
- Prudential Sells Retirement Business To Empower In $3.55B Deal
- Stocks Climb On Wall Street As More Company Earnings Roll In
- Sports Teams: The ‘Everlasting Tax Shelter’ For Billionaires
- Millennial Money: Don’t Overlook Credit Union Credit Cards
- Asian Shares Fall On Virus Variant Worries, Wall St Retreat
- Start Me Up: Annuity Group To Sponsor Rolling Stones’ Tour
- Allianz Launches Annuity Product For DC Market
- New American Equity Fixed Index Annuity Offers Paths To Lifetime Income
- ‘Annuity King’ Partner Takes Plea Deal; Florida Fraud Trial Expected In Fall
- NAIC Committee Passes Annuity Sales FAQs
- Mississippi Pharmacist Pleads Guilty To More Than $180M Health Care Fraud
- Is Obamacare Here To Stay, After All?
- Michigan Health Insurers Seeking Bigger Rate Hikes
- Minnesota Lawmakers Renew Health Reinsurance Program For Just 1 Year
- Pharmacists: Medicare Fee Program Costing Seniors
- Lincoln The Latest Carrier To Pull Life Products From New York
- US Attorney: NY Man’s Scams Included The Theft Of 420K In Life Insurance
- Final Expense, Pre-Need Life Insurance Show Mixed Sales Results In 2020
- SC Woman Who Shot Husband To Death Sentenced To 30 Years In Prison
- First-Half 2021 Life Insurance Applications Up Sharply, MIB Reports