Kumar Named Chief Technology Officer of National Life Group
Montpelier, VT – National Life Group has appointed Varun Kumar to be Vice President and Chief Technology Officer.
Kumar has more than 20 years of experience in the insurance industry, serving in leadership roles at Sun Life, Broadridge, and Voya Financial. He brings a passion for leading large-scale transformations and enabling the business with technology. In addition to Project Manager Professional and FLMI certifications, Kumar has a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from Nagpur University in India and an MBA in Finance from the University of Toronto, Canada.
“The CTO role is critical at National Life as we scale with technology to serve Middle America with a focus on Customer Experience,” said Nimesh Mehta, Chief Information Officer for the company. “Varun’s abilities to drive with strategic intent, cultivate innovative thinking, and develop his teammates have moved the needle for technology at National Life.”
About National Life Group
National Life is here to bring you peace of mind. We’ve been keeping our promises since 1848. Believe in tomorrow, do good today. Learn more at NationalLife.com
Contact: Darryl Garland, corporate communications, National Life Group, 802.229.3334.
National Life Group® is a trade name of National Life Insurance Company, founded in Montpelier, VT in 1848. Life Insurance Company of the Southwest, Addison, TX, Chartered in 1955 and their Affiliates. Each Company of National Life Group is solely responsible for its own financial condition and contractual obligations. Life Insurance Company of the Southwest is not an authorized insurer in New York and does not conduct insurance business in New York.
- Older Women Face Greater Financial Hardship, Rockier Road Than Men Do
- Financial Services Firms Going Digital At Faster Rate, Broadridge Survey Finds
- U.S. Employers ‘Again’ Boosting 2022 Pay Raises, WTW Survey Finds
- How COVID-19 Impacted Retirement Savings
- Financial Planning: Even More Confessions Of A Bull Market Genius
- Author: 2022 Is The Year Consumers Discover Value Of Annuities
- Allianz Completes Reinsurance Deal For $35B FIA Portfolio
- Midwest Holding Launches S&P 500 ESG Index For Fixed Annuity Space
- Investors Heritage Brings FIA With ESG Index To California, Delaware
- Monument Re Acquires Variable Annuity Portfolio From Athora Ireland plc
Health/Employee Benefits News
- How New York Could Cover Its 1 Million Uninsured Residents
- How To Get Free At-Home COVID-19 Tests
- Supreme Court Strikes Down Vaccine Mandate For Private Employers
- How Highmark, Other Insurers Will Cover At-Home Covid Tests
- Medicare Beneficiaries Face Increased Out-Of-Pocket Costs, EBRI Says
- Western & Southern Completes Accelerates Digital Expansion Through Fabric Acquisition
- John Gilbert Is 2022 NAILBA Chair
- USAA Expands Availability Of New Digital Life Insurance Product
- Primerica Marks $900B Of Term Life In Force At End Of 2021
- SPG Acquires The Assets Of Brokers’ Service Marketing Group