iPipeline Partners with Snowflake to Mobilize Life Insurance and Financial Services Industry Data
Data as a Service Provides Self-Serve, Seamless Access to iPipeline Data to Power Analytics and Decision-making
Exton, PA (February 9th, 2021) – iPipeline® – a leading provider of no code and low code cloud-based software solutions for the life insurance and financial services industry, today announced its partnership with Snowflake, the Data Cloud company, where iPipeline will leverage Snowflake’s Data Marketplace to support all their data applications and secure data sharing needs. iPipeline customers have near real-time access, unlimited scalability, and global availability to feed their AI/BI tools and ecosystem of partners. Snowflake and iPipeline have a growing joint customer base that includes referenceable customers in the life insurance and financial services industry.
“Our new partnership with Snowflake brings immediate benefits to our customers. Because Snowflake Data Marketplace provides easy and immediate access for secure data sharing, we do not have to send our customers custom data extracts and ad hoc reports,” said Larry Berran, CEO, iPipeline. “Data as a Service is rapidly becoming the core of many business strategies because near real-time access to data is critical to enhancing decision making and improving the customer experience. This state-of-the-art platform will enable customers to unite siloed data and easily discover and securely share data to execute reporting, analytics and other tasks to improve operational efficiency and drive growth.”
“Data is growing at warp speed, and in today’s economy, instant access, unlimited scalability, and self-service free of IT’s involvement are all critical factors for real-time business decisions,” said Matt Glickman, VP of Customer Product Strategy at Snowflake. “iPipeline’s integration with Snowflake Data Marketplace will allow insurance carrier, mutual fund, and financial institution customers to easily run self-service BI and analytics on the data within iPipeline’s core products for seamless data operations.”
To learn how you can mobilize your life insurance and financial services data and implement this new iPipeline Snowflake data service to power your analytics and decision-making, optimize business operations, and increase your speed to market, contact email@example.com or call 1-800-758-0824, option 2.
iPipeline is a leading provider of no code and low code, cloud-based software solutions for the life insurance and financial services industry. Through our SSG Digital, end-to-end platform, we accelerate and simplify sales, compliance, operations, and support. We provide process automation and seamless integration between every participant in our ecosystem including carriers, agents, general agencies, advisors, broker-dealers, RIAs, banks, securities/mutual fund firms, and their consumers on a global basis. Our innovative solutions include pre-sales support, new business and underwriting, policy administration, point-of-sale execution of applications, post-sale support, data analysis, reporting, user-driven configuration, consumer delivery and self-service, and agency and firm management.
iPipeline’s platform is used by approximately 450 carriers and fund companies, 1,400 distributors and financial institutions, and their agents and licensed advisors in a cloud-based environment. With headquarters in Exton, Pennsylvania, iPipeline has locations in Boston, Bromley (UK), Burlington (Canada), Cheltenham (UK), Dallas, Davidson, Fort Lauderdale, Huntersville, Ontario (CA), Philadelphia, Pleasanton, and Salt Lake City. Visit www.ipipeline.com.
# # #
- US Economy On The Brink Of Dramatic Growth, CNBC Host Says
- Global Markets Mixed After Wall Street Decline
- Asian Shares Mixed After Strong Earnings, Data Lift Wall St
- Warren Buffett’s Firm Reports $12B Profit Before Its Meeting
- Warren Buffett Warns Investors Not To Gamble On Stocks
- Fear Of Losing Health Insurance Keeps 1 In 6 On The Job, Gallup Poll Says
- 940K Selected Health Coverage During Special ACA Enrollment Period
- BlueCross Issuing $25M In Rebates For 2018 Obamacare Participants
- Health Insurers Accused Of Overestimating Costs To Reduce Rebates
- Feds Want Accused Medicare Fraudster Philip Esformes Confined Until Trial
- Prudential Continues Strong ‘Product Pivot Strategy’ In Healthy 1Q
- American Financial Sheds Annuities, Enjoys Big Boost In P&C
- North Dakota: We Can’t Prove Love Triangle Murder For Life Insurance
- New Website Adds Quote Tool To Life Insurance Buying Process
- Planning Isn’t Comprehensive Without Mitigating Risk, NAIFA Members Told