Insurity’s Annual Event, Excellence in Insurance, Set to Attract the Largest Number of Carriers & MGAs Using Cloud-Based Software
HARTFORD, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Insurity, the leading provider of cloud-based software for insurance carriers, brokers, and MGAs, today announced that registration is now open for its annual event, Excellence in Insurance. As the largest cloud-based insurance software provider, Insurity will bring together top decision-makers and thought leaders across the insurance industry to define central themes and refine strategic options. The event is open to all P&C insurance organizations and will occur October 4-6, 2023, in San Diego, California.
Excellence in Insurance will explore critical trends impacting P&C insurers in a rapidly changing economy. Attendees will network with leading P&C insurers and MGAs to connect, discuss, and generate new ideas that will propel P&C Insurance forward on topics like transformed underwriting, expanded data sources, better risk assessments, increasing digital ecosystems, better-informed customer experiences, RPA, ML, low/no code, analytics (AI, predictive analytics), connected insurance (IoT, usage-based) and more.
“We are looking forward to hosting today’s most innovative P&C insurers and MGAs in San Diego this October,” said Chris Lafond, Chief Executive Officer. “Insurity is at the forefront of helping insurance organizations navigate the digital transformation rippling through the P&C insurance industry. Excellence in Insurance is the perfect opportunity for today’s insurance leaders to get together in person and discuss how their organizations are overcoming these challenges and winning in the market.”
Last year’s event featured more than 20 breakout sessions, panel discussions, and user-group sessions, which examined the insurance industry’s challenges and trends, aligned action plans, explored the latest product roadmaps, and provided networking opportunities with other industry leaders. Eight best-in-class insurance organizations were recognized for their outstanding achievements in using innovative technologies and shared how their organizations got ahead of market challenges and competitors.
“With 95% of past attendees joining us year after year, Excellence in Insurance 2023 is a phenomenal opportunity to build lasting industry connections, learn what’s happening across P&C insurance, and fast-track your career,” said Sylvester Mathis, Chief Insurance Officer at Insurity. “Attendees will experience industry leadership sessions, insurer-led presentations, awards recognition, and user group meetings so you can bring new learnings and best practices to implement at your organization.”
To learn more about attending or sponsoring Excellence in Insurance, please get in touch with [email protected].
Insurity is a leading provider of cloud-based software for insurance carriers, brokers, and MGAs. Insurity is trusted by 22 of the top 25 P&C carriers and 7 of the top 10 MGAs in the US and has over 400 cloud-based deployments. Through its best-in-class digital platform and with unrivaled industry experience and the industry's most robust analytics offerings, Insurity is uniquely positioned to deliver exceptional value, empowering customers to focus on their core businesses, optimize their operations, and provide superior policyholder experiences. Insurity is a portfolio company of GI Partners and TA Associates. For more information, visit www.insurity.com.
- Par Funding founder jailed until trial for threatening witnesses and aiding attack on lawyer
- Lake Norman mansion owner pleads guilty to swindling investors, feds say
- How financial advisors can retain clients in uncertain times
- Do you really think you can beat the market?
- William Lako: Market reactions and investor perspectives amid the debt ceiling debate
- Annuity sales on steady ‘positive trajectory’ through 2027, LIMRA predicts
- Venerable to recapture annuity blocks from Athene
- Indexed, MYGA annuities set Q1 sales record, says Wink
- Global Atlantic announces $19.2 billion reinsurance agreement with MetLife
- Prudential Financial to reinsure $10B block of traditional VAs with Constellation affiliate
Health/Employee Benefits News
- Health insurance renewal scam targeting some New Yorkers
- Retired NYC workers sue to block Mayor Adams’ latest Medicare Advantage plan
- Many people living in the ‘Diabetes Belt’ are plagued with medical debt
- Special agents bust insurance fraud crime ring led by former AFLAC employee
- Denials of health insurance claims are rising — and getting weirder
Life Insurance News
- Life insurance sales down ‘across the board,’ Wink reports
- Pan-American Life acquires Encova’s life insurance affiliate
- Tennessee regulators search for Southland policyholders after liquidation
- Next wave of life expectancy gains is on the horizon, says Swiss Re report
- Nationwide adjusters make 6 demands to rectify overwork concerns