InsuranceBee and Hiscox launch insurance agent partner program
Agent portal provides instant access to markets with no fees, long-term contracts, or quotas
A new insurance agent partner program is being launched today to give independent agents instant access to general liability, professional liability and business owner's policies.
The program, ‘InsuranceBee for Agents’, is a partnership between Hiscox and small business insurance broker, InsuranceBee, and will cover more than 180 professions. The easy-to-use portal enables agents to quote and bind online within minutes, with competitive commission rates which are earned for the lifetime of the policy.
Benefits to agents include:
- Fast sign up
- Quote and bind for general liability, professional liability and business owner's policies online
- Instant coverage for 180+ professions, including start-ups and high-risk industries
- Policy documents sent same day
- Competitive premiums
- No fees, no long-term contracts, or sales quotas to meet
- No post bind effort - all servicing and billing managed by Hiscox, including automatic renewals
- Training and support provided by InsuranceBee and Hiscox, with access to webinars and Q&A sessions with underwriters
- An intuitive interface which allows agents to save, retrieve and manage existing policies with ease
Many direct appointments with insurers require insurance agents to commit to long contracts and deliver on an agreed number of sales. To address this, InsuranceBee designed the onboarding and management process to be streamlined and frictionless, meaning that agents can expand their customer base in a fast and hassle-free way, at no cost to them.
Iain Hatfield, President, InsuranceBee stated: "Independent agents have long struggled to grow their business via direct appointments with top-rated insurance carriers, who want to tie them into long-term contracts and production quotas, at a high cost to the agent. Recognizing this, InsuranceBee has developed a solution with Hiscox to offer a wholesaler program that provides instant access to an A-rated insurance company, at no cost to the agent."
Meghan Mueller, Assistant Vice President, Partnership Strategy Execution at Hiscox USA added: “Agents have been transacting through our portal partners for a decade. Hiscox has enjoyed a long-standing successful direct-to-customer integration with InsuranceBee, and we look forward to expanding our partnership with them in this new wholesale structure.”
Alongside the launch of the portal, InsuranceBee has an affiliate program, enabling agents to earn referral fees for every quote, with no limits on the number of referrals an agent makes.
To find out more about InsuranceBee's partner program for agents, please click here.
- ENDS -
0207 099 0945
A little about InsuranceBee
Established with the sole purpose of making liability insurance painless, InsuranceBee is an insurance broker based in Maynard, MA. Providing business insurance with a personal touch across the US to independent consulting firms, small business owners, and freelance professionals, InsuranceBee prides itself on delivering quick, convenient and affordable coverage to its customers. In 2018, InsuranceBee was listed as the 16th fastest growing insurance business in the US on the Inc 5000. Find out more: www.insurancebee.com
- Current Market Selloff Driven More By Fear Than Economic Reality, Adviser Says
- Advisors: Use These Four Steps For Crisis Talks With Clients
- Don’t Wait For Clients To Declare Their Personal State Of Emergency
- Markets Will Not Close, Treasury Secretary Vows
- Americans For Financial Reform: More Needed To Protect People From COVID-19
- How Annuities Can Be A Client’s GPS During Market Turmoil
- American Financial Group Offers $300M Of Senior Notes
- DPL Offers Free Access To Annuities For Fee-Only Advisors
- How helping clients deal with COVID-19 is winning business now
- Congress Urged To Enact Disaster Relief For Retirement Savers
- Asset-Based LTCi Can Help Diversify Portfolios During Market Dips
- Stimulus Billions Can’t Buy Hospitals Out Of Shortage Crisis
- Has US Response To Coronavirus Been Adequate?
- Democrats Returning To D.C. In Case Full Vote Needed For Coronavirus Bill
- Coronavirus: U.S. Deaths Top 1,000
- Life Insurance Offers Clients Protection In Tough Times
- Allianz: Americans Not Panicking, Trying To Stay The Course
- How Long Will Pre-COVID Life Insurance Rates Last?
- Insurance Commissioner Set Me Up, Greg Lindberg Claims In Lawsuit
- Quick Tips For Communicating With Clients During COVID-19 Crisis