Insurance Brokers Incorporated (IBI) Welcomes GAINSCO as a Carrier Partner
Greenwood, IN and Dallas, TX – Insurance Brokers Incorporated (IBI) is pleased to announce the addition of GAINSCO Auto Insurance® as an IBI carrier partner. GAINSCO is a nationally recognized market leader driven to provide outstanding service and support to the specialty auto insurance market. The partnership will provide increased exposure and distribution for GAINSCO Auto Insurance products and will provide increased sales opportunities for IBI agency customers.
“We are very excited about the partnership between GAINSCO Auto Insurance and Insurance Brokers Incorporated,” said Michael Johnston, Senior Vice President of Field Operations of GAINSCO. “IBI’s commitment to maintaining a strong and mutually beneficial carrier relationship, their laser focus on agent support, and their expectations for exceptional customer service provide a perfect match for GAINSCO, IBI, and all agencies within the IBI family. We look forward to working closely with IBI to add GAINSCO to your portfolio of preferred carriers.”
“GAINSCO’s product mix and geographic footprint are an excellent fit for IBI,” said Glen Pomeroy, President/CEO of IBI. “Working with GAINSCO will give IBI agency customers an additional option to write business with a carrier that is focused on profitable growth in the Midwest. At IBI, our goal is to help our agency customers grow and this partnership with GAINSCO is a timely step forward in 2021.”
For more information about GAINSCO, please visit www.GAINSCO.com and for more information on Insurance Brokers Incorporated (IBI), please visit https://www.GoIBI.com.
GAINSCO Auto Insurance® is a Dallas, Texas-based property and casualty insurance company concentrating on the non-standard personal auto insurance market, specializing in minimum-limits personal auto insurance. GAINSCO Auto Insurance is an expansionary company, now selling its insurance policies in sixteen states through independent agents as well as directly to customers via digital channels. Our insurance operations are conducted through MGA Insurance Company, Inc. GAINSCO, Inc. was established in 1978 and has a regional office in Miami, Florida. In December 2020, State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company acquired GAINSCO, Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Insurance Brokers Incorporated (IBI) is a third-generation general agency located in Greenwood, Indiana. For over 45-years, IBI has helped Independent Agents grow their business by offering an expansive product mix, competitive commissions, and excellent customer service. For inquiries, please contact [email protected]
- After A Year Of Uncertainty, The Value Of Professional Financial Advice Goes Up
- Vatican Trial Opens On Financial Scandal Rocking The Papacy
- Should Retirees Get Out Of The Stock Market?
- Don’t Forget About Taxes On Cryptocurrencies
- Here’s How To Develop A Gold-Medal Financial Plan In 2021
- Start Me Up: Annuity Group To Sponsor Rolling Stones’ Tour
- Allianz Launches Annuity Product For DC Market
- New American Equity Fixed Index Annuity Offers Paths To Lifetime Income
- ‘Annuity King’ Partner Takes Plea Deal; Florida Fraud Trial Expected In Fall
- NAIC Committee Passes Annuity Sales FAQs
- Missouri High Court Says Medicaid Expansion ‘Valid’
- Mississippi Pharmacist Pleads Guilty To More Than $180M Health Care Fraud
- Is Obamacare Here To Stay, After All?
- Michigan Health Insurers Seeking Bigger Rate Hikes
- Minnesota Lawmakers Renew Health Reinsurance Program For Just 1 Year
- Lincoln The Latest Carrier To Pull Life Products From New York
- US Attorney: NY Man’s Scams Included The Theft Of 420K In Life Insurance
- Final Expense, Pre-Need Life Insurance Show Mixed Sales Results In 2020
- SC Woman Who Shot Husband To Death Sentenced To 30 Years In Prison
- First-Half 2021 Life Insurance Applications Up Sharply, MIB Reports