Ibexis Life & Annuity Insurance Company Launches Innovative Fixed Annuity
Please visit the company’s website at www.ibexis.com.
# # #
About Ibexis Life & Annuity Insurance Company
Founded in 1937, Ibexis offers fixed annuities to help clients protect their financial future and prepare for retirement. Ibexis’ fixed annuities can help individuals accumulate interest without risk of losing principal and provide guaranteed income during retirement. AM Best assigns an A- Financial Strength Rating (4th highest of 13). Ibexis' full ratings report may be viewed at www.ambest.com.
The MYGA Plus™ (Form ICC22-MPC-0322 or state variation) does not invest directly in the S&P 500® and may not include dividends paid on underlying stocks. All guarantees are backed by the claims paying ability of Ibexis Life & Annuity Insurance Company, 221 Bolivar Street, Jefferson City, MO 65101. Product availability and features may vary by state.
The S&P 500® is a product of S&P Dow Jones Indices LLC or its affiliates. S&P 500® and S&P ® are registered trademarks of Standard & Poor’s Financial Services; Dow Jones® is a registered trademark of Dow Jones Trademark Holdings. The MYGA Plus™ is not sponsored, endorsed, sold or promoted by the foregoing nor do they have any liability for any errors of omissions or interruptions of the S&P 500 Index®.
Chief Distribution Officer at Ibexis
- Fed slows rate hikes even as Powell says there's more work to do
- Mortgage rates in U.S. fall again, hit 6.09%
- 1 in 3 Americans struggling financially but goal-setting is a game-changer
- Advisors bet on US stocks to outperform in 2023 amid tech rebound
- Investors want more ESG information from companies
- Study: Does pessimism really suppress annuity sales?
- Sweet streams of income: ChatGPT, the bard of annuities
- F&G Annuities & Life announces equity investment in life IMO SYNCIS
- Investors scrambling to lock in rates propel annuity sales to record highs
- North American and Annexus launch new fixed index annuity
Health/Employee Benefits News
- State: all insurers failed to comply with Oregon Reproductive Health Equity Act
- Will plan fix California health care?
- Insurance giant Elevance to move into 15th state
- Medicare card scam targets seniors for personal info
- Yes, states are re-checking Medicaid and CHIP eligibility starting in April
Life Insurance News
- Chris Wilson tells court former friend Murdaugh confessed he was ‘stealing money’
- State's motive testimony could prolong Alex Murdaugh murder trial
- Equitable expands portfolio in VUL market
- New date set for billionaire suspect accused of bribing state cabinet member
- House approves bill protecting life insurance payouts from bankruptcy