Ibexis Life & Annuity Insurance Company™ Chooses FireLight® to Make Selling Annuities Easy
Ibexis partners with Insurance Technologies to create a cohesive and modernized way for advisors to illustrate and sell annuity products.
“Ibexis was looking for a digital platform that would allow them to introduce new products to market efficiently and create a complete digital sales experience that was streamlined and efficient as possible,” said Clint Moore, Chief Operating Officer at Insurance Technologies. “We are pleased that FireLight checked all their boxes and that we were able to support them in achieving their digital sales goals to make it easy for advisors to illustrate products and submit in-good-order business electronically.”
To eliminate friction within the sales process and provide additional value to its distribution partners, Ibexis is using high-value integrations, including “can sell-check”. Ibexis plans to expand its digital experience, integrations and product offering to offer influential sales processes and experiences for its distribution partners and their advisors.
“We look forward to introducing new products to the market in the near future and are excited to offer these products to our distribution partners through FireLight,” said Maughan.
About Ibexis Life & Annuity Company
Founded in 1937, Ibexis Life & Annuity Insurance Company™ (“Ibexis”), formerly Sunset Life Insurance Company of America, offers fixed annuities to help clients protect their financial future and prepare for retirement. Ibexis' fixed annuities can help individuals accumulate interest without risk of losing principal and provide guaranteed income during retirement. AM Best assigns an A- Financial Strength Rating (4th highest of 13). For more information about Ibexis, visit www.ibexis.com.
About Insurance Technologies
Insurance Technologies provides innovative sales and regulatory automation solutions to the insurance industry. Offering a suite of integrated sales solutions, from pre-sale functions to quoting and illustrations through e-application and e-delivery to post-sale services, Insurance Technologies provides carriers and distributors the sales capabilities and tools to create automated and cohesive sales experiences for their advisors and clients across the life and annuities insurance industries. The unique architecture and flexibility of its solutions deliver front and back-office configurability and usability to support multiple business strategies, encourage cross-channel growth and evolve with regulatory changes. For more information about Insurance Technologies, visit www.insurancetechnologies.com.
Insurance Technologies Contact: Kristin Wills | Marketing | | 719.442.6400
Ibexis Contact: Ryan Lex | Chief Distribution Officer | [email protected] | 513.226.6553
- Fed slows rate hikes even as Powell says there's more work to do
- Mortgage rates in U.S. fall again, hit 6.09%
- 1 in 3 Americans struggling financially but goal-setting is a game-changer
- Advisors bet on US stocks to outperform in 2023 amid tech rebound
- Investors want more ESG information from companies
- Study: Does pessimism really suppress annuity sales?
- Sweet streams of income: ChatGPT, the bard of annuities
- F&G Annuities & Life announces equity investment in life IMO SYNCIS
- Investors scrambling to lock in rates propel annuity sales to record highs
- North American and Annexus launch new fixed index annuity
Health/Employee Benefits News
- State: all insurers failed to comply with Oregon Reproductive Health Equity Act
- Will plan fix California health care?
- Insurance giant Elevance to move into 15th state
- Medicare card scam targets seniors for personal info
- Yes, states are re-checking Medicaid and CHIP eligibility starting in April
Life Insurance News
- Chris Wilson tells court former friend Murdaugh confessed he was ‘stealing money’
- State's motive testimony could prolong Alex Murdaugh murder trial
- Equitable expands portfolio in VUL market
- New date set for billionaire suspect accused of bribing state cabinet member
- House approves bill protecting life insurance payouts from bankruptcy