Highland Capital Brokerage Announces Launch of Consolidated Educational Services (CES)
Advisor Group-Owned Leader in National Life Insurance and Annuity Distribution Launches New Subsidiary to Align Financial Professionals with Innovative Strategies and Thought Leadership on Insurance, Annuity, and Long-Term Care Solutions
(Birmingham, AL—December 2, 2020)— Highland Capital Brokerage recently announced the launch of Consolidated Educational Services, Inc. (CES), a subsidiary of Highland Capital Brokerage. CES is an approved provider of continuing insurance education in 49 states, as well as a national provider of continuing education for the CLU®, CFP®, and CPA designations. This subsidiary further emphasizes Highland’s core mission to listen, educate, and support financial professionals in finding innovative and holistic life insurance, annuity, and long-term care solutions for their clients. Highland is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Advisor Group, the nation’s largest network of independent wealth management firms.
CES courses feature insight from industry experts offering the latest on asset management techniques, tax strategies, insurance products, sales concepts, retirement planning, and industry trends in an engaging format. All courses are virtual and at no cost to the advisor. CES will process continuing education credits with the attendee’s resident state insurance department and professional designation boards.
“CES is an extension of our commitment to advisors to help expand their practices and provide clients the most innovative life insurance, annuity, and long-term care strategies and solutions,” stated Jim Gelder, CEO. “We are proud to offer this service to them at no cost.”
To supplement the information presented, participants are also supplied marketing resources after each course that reinforce the class topic and can be immediately implemented to help grow their business. Highland’s Sales and Advanced Planning teams are also available to partner with advisors to help them effectively provide and structure solutions and strategies for clients.
Additionally, CES offers courses for partner events and seminars. Topics include retirement and estate planning, private financing, charitable trusts, and buy-sell planning, among others.
To access CES’ full library of courses and list of instructors, visit https://www.highlandbrokerage.com/consolidated-educational-services.
About Highland Capital Brokerage
Highland Capital Brokerage is a national life insurance and
Securities by Licensed Individuals Offered Through Securities America, Inc. A Registered Broker/Dealer, Member FINRA, SIPC
About Advisor Group
Advisor Group, Inc. is the nation’s largest network of independent wealth management firms, serving approximately 11,100 financial professionals and overseeing over $450 billion in client assets. The firm is mission-driven to support the strategic role that advisors can play in the lives of their clients. Cultivating a spirit of entrepreneurship and independence, Advisor Group champions the enduring value of financial professionals and is committed to being in their corner every step of the way. For more information visit https://www.advisorgroup.com.
Securities and investment advisory services are offered through Advisor Group, Inc. subsidiaries, FSC Securities Corporation, KMS Financial Services, Inc., Royal Alliance Associates, Inc., SagePoint Financial, Inc., Triad Advisors, LLC, and Woodbury Financial Services, Inc., broker-dealers, registered investment advisers, and members of FINRA and SIPC. Securities services are offered through Investacorp, Inc., Securities America, Inc., and Securities Service Network, broker-dealers and members of FINRA and SIPC. Advisory services are offered through Arbor Point Advisors, LLC, Investacorp Advisory Services, Inc., Ladenburg Thalmann Asset Management, Inc., Securities America Advisors, Inc., SSN Advisory, Inc., and Triad Hybrid Solutions, LLC, registered investment advisers. Advisor Group, Inc. is a holding company. Advisor Group, Inc. is separately owned and other entities and/or marketing names, products or services referenced here are independent of Advisor Group, Inc. 20 E. Thomas Rd., Ste. 2000, Phoenix, AZ, 85012. 866.481.0379
# # #
Highland Capital Brokerage Media Contact:
Vice President, Marketing Communications & Events
Highland Capital Brokerage
(205) 263-9266 Ext. 1266
Advisor Group Media Contacts:
Joseph Kuo / Chris Clemens
Haven Tower Group LLC
424 317 4851 or 424 317 4854
- After A Year Of Uncertainty, The Value Of Professional Financial Advice Goes Up
- Vatican Trial Opens On Financial Scandal Rocking The Papacy
- Should Retirees Get Out Of The Stock Market?
- Don’t Forget About Taxes On Cryptocurrencies
- Here’s How To Develop A Gold-Medal Financial Plan In 2021
- Start Me Up: Annuity Group To Sponsor Rolling Stones’ Tour
- Allianz Launches Annuity Product For DC Market
- New American Equity Fixed Index Annuity Offers Paths To Lifetime Income
- ‘Annuity King’ Partner Takes Plea Deal; Florida Fraud Trial Expected In Fall
- NAIC Committee Passes Annuity Sales FAQs
- Missouri High Court Says Medicaid Expansion ‘Valid’
- Mississippi Pharmacist Pleads Guilty To More Than $180M Health Care Fraud
- Is Obamacare Here To Stay, After All?
- Michigan Health Insurers Seeking Bigger Rate Hikes
- Minnesota Lawmakers Renew Health Reinsurance Program For Just 1 Year
- Lincoln The Latest Carrier To Pull Life Products From New York
- US Attorney: NY Man’s Scams Included The Theft Of 420K In Life Insurance
- Final Expense, Pre-Need Life Insurance Show Mixed Sales Results In 2020
- SC Woman Who Shot Husband To Death Sentenced To 30 Years In Prison
- First-Half 2021 Life Insurance Applications Up Sharply, MIB Reports