Highland Capital Brokerage Announces Launch of Consolidated Educational Services (CES)
Advisor Group-Owned Leader in National Life Insurance and Annuity Distribution Launches New Subsidiary to Align Financial Professionals with Innovative Strategies and Thought Leadership on Insurance, Annuity, and Long-Term Care Solutions
(Birmingham, AL—December 2, 2020)— Highland Capital Brokerage recently announced the launch of Consolidated Educational Services, Inc. (CES), a subsidiary of Highland Capital Brokerage. CES is an approved provider of continuing insurance education in 49 states, as well as a national provider of continuing education for the CLU®, CFP®, and CPA designations. This subsidiary further emphasizes Highland’s core mission to listen, educate, and support financial professionals in finding innovative and holistic life insurance, annuity, and long-term care solutions for their clients. Highland is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Advisor Group, the nation’s largest network of independent wealth management firms.
CES courses feature insight from industry experts offering the latest on asset management techniques, tax strategies, insurance products, sales concepts, retirement planning, and industry trends in an engaging format. All courses are virtual and at no cost to the advisor. CES will process continuing education credits with the attendee’s resident state insurance department and professional designation boards.
“CES is an extension of our commitment to advisors to help expand their practices and provide clients the most innovative life insurance, annuity, and long-term care strategies and solutions,” stated Jim Gelder, CEO. “We are proud to offer this service to them at no cost.”
To supplement the information presented, participants are also supplied marketing resources after each course that reinforce the class topic and can be immediately implemented to help grow their business. Highland’s Sales and Advanced Planning teams are also available to partner with advisors to help them effectively provide and structure solutions and strategies for clients.
Additionally, CES offers courses for partner events and seminars. Topics include retirement and estate planning, private financing, charitable trusts, and buy-sell planning, among others.
To access CES’ full library of courses and list of instructors, visit https://www.highlandbrokerage.com/consolidated-educational-services.
About Highland Capital Brokerage
Highland Capital Brokerage is a national life insurance and
Securities by Licensed Individuals Offered Through Securities America, Inc. A Registered Broker/Dealer, Member FINRA, SIPC
About Advisor Group
Advisor Group, Inc. is the nation’s largest network of independent wealth management firms, serving approximately 11,100 financial professionals and overseeing over $450 billion in client assets. The firm is mission-driven to support the strategic role that advisors can play in the lives of their clients. Cultivating a spirit of entrepreneurship and independence, Advisor Group champions the enduring value of financial professionals and is committed to being in their corner every step of the way. For more information visit https://www.advisorgroup.com.
Securities and investment advisory services are offered through Advisor Group, Inc. subsidiaries, FSC Securities Corporation, KMS Financial Services, Inc., Royal Alliance Associates, Inc., SagePoint Financial, Inc., Triad Advisors, LLC, and Woodbury Financial Services, Inc., broker-dealers, registered investment advisers, and members of FINRA and SIPC. Securities services are offered through Investacorp, Inc., Securities America, Inc., and Securities Service Network, broker-dealers and members of FINRA and SIPC. Advisory services are offered through Arbor Point Advisors, LLC, Investacorp Advisory Services, Inc., Ladenburg Thalmann Asset Management, Inc., Securities America Advisors, Inc., SSN Advisory, Inc., and Triad Hybrid Solutions, LLC, registered investment advisers. Advisor Group, Inc. is a holding company. Advisor Group, Inc. is separately owned and other entities and/or marketing names, products or services referenced here are independent of Advisor Group, Inc. 20 E. Thomas Rd., Ste. 2000, Phoenix, AZ, 85012. 866.481.0379
# # #
Highland Capital Brokerage Media Contact:
Vice President, Marketing Communications & Events
Highland Capital Brokerage
(205) 263-9266 Ext. 1266
Advisor Group Media Contacts:
Joseph Kuo / Chris Clemens
Haven Tower Group LLC
424 317 4851 or 424 317 4854
- Survey Shows Advisors’ Evolving Views Of Fixed Income
- Gen Z Workers Hit Most By Pandemic’s Impact
- Private Capital, Public Policy Can Help Close The Racial Wealth Gap
- Max Baucus: We Need To Raise Taxes Fairly, But Leave Existing Roth IRAs Alone
- COVID-19 Prompted First-Time Legacy Planning Conversations For 44.5M
- ‘Annuity King’ Alleges IRS Misconduct In New Florida Lawsuit
- Plan Sponsors Show Strong Interest In Guaranteed Lifetime Income
- Jackson National Enters The Registered Index-Linked Annuity Market
- Brookfield Closes $10B Reinsurance Deal With American Equity
- Federal Life Launches Digital Currency Variable Annuity
Health/Employee Benefits News
- 63% Are Reviewing Coverage As Medicare Annual Enrollment Period Begins
- Anheuser-Busch In-Bev Employee Pleads Guilty In Health Care Fraud Scheme
- 2/3 Of Older Americans Still Fear Getting COVID-19, AmeriLife Survey Says
- Colorado Requires Some Health Insurance Plans To Cover Gender-Affirming Care
- Biden Administration Approves Colorado’s Inclusive Health Care Plan
- Alex Murdaugh Charged With Taking Insurance Money In Maid’s Death
- Ex-Employees: Shurwest Execs Knew About Dubious IUL Sales
- ‘Murdaugh Handed Me A Loaded Gun,’ Says Man In Alleged Suicide-For-Hire Plot
- US Life Insurers Remain On Strong Financial Footing, ACLI Speaker Says
- ACLI Elects Chair, Board And Officers For 2022