First Acceptance Corporation and Insurance Brokers Incorporated (IBI) Announce Exclusive Partnership for Indiana Independent Agent Auto Program
Nashville, TN and Greenwood, IN January 21, 2020 – First Acceptance Corporation, a leading specialty auto carrier with retail locations in 15 states, and Insurance Brokers Incorporated (IBI) announce the availability of Acceptance auto insurance to Indiana independent agents through the IBI agency network.
The partnership between First Acceptance and IBI will create a streamlined, readily‐available distribution outlet for Acceptance auto insurance products with Indiana‐licensed independent agents.
Acceptance will be able to quickly optimize their products through the close partnership with IBI. IBI has years of successful experience bringing new carriers to Indiana and the Midwest and introducing them to market via IBI contracted agents.
“We are pleased to partner with IBI to introduce our Acceptance auto and ancillary products to Indiana Independent agents. This is our first venture into the independent agent channel in Indiana. Acceptance will benefit from IBI’s distribution outlet allowing for enhanced product introduction to experienced agents.”, said Ken Hampton, Chief Sales Officer of Acceptance Insurance.
“It is my pleasure to introduce Acceptance auto to Indiana independent agents. I believe Acceptance auto will
immediately enhance agent portfolios. The opportunity to work with First Acceptance through various channels and platforms makes this a very exciting opportunity for both companies going into 2020,” said Glen Pomeroy, President of IBI.
For more information about First Acceptance, please visit https://www.acceptanceinsurance.com/ and for more
information on Insurance Brokers Incorporated (IBI), please visit https://www.GoIBI.com.
About First Acceptance
First Acceptance is principally a retailer, servicer and underwriter of non‐standard personal automobile insurance. We currently sell non‐standard automobile insurance through 346 retail locations across 15 states as well as through the internet, a Nashville call center and a few independent agents AL and TN.
Insurance Brokers Incorporated (IBI) is a third generation general agency located in Greenwood, Indiana. For over 45 years IBI has helped Independent Agents grow their business by offering a vast array of products and excellent customer service. IBI is licensed in ten states and offers agents carrier access, downloading, comparative rating, and excellent growth potential.
Please direct inquiries to [email protected]
- Younger Investors Have Money, But Don’t Have An Advisor
- Financial Industry Could Lose $1T By Failing To Respond To Climate Change: Study
- Latin Americans Expect To Have ‘Gaps’ In Retirement Income: LIMRA
- New Federal Income Tax Form Created For Seniors
- 4 In 10 Americans Have No Financial Plan For A Late Life Alone
- Bristol Health Uses Annuities To Keep Pension Losses To $31.4M
- Those New Retirement Regulations: Are They SECURE Or INSECURE?
- Massachusetts Enacts Fiduciary Rules For All Financial Advice
- Annuity Sales Hit 11-Year High In 2019: LIMRA
- Lobbyists Work To Get States To ‘Quickly’ Adopt New Annuity Rules
- Guardian Life Says Offering Accident/DI Improves Workers’ Comp Claim Results
- Senate Bill Could Allow Georgia Teachers To Invest In Pensions Differently
- Medicare Under Pressure To Meet Boomers’ Needs On A Budget
- Editorial: Medicare for All Should Already Be In Place
- ‘Build More Ramps’ To Health Care, Speaker Urges