Claimatic expands team with new White Glove Leader
San Antonio, TX - Claimatic, the insurance industry leading intelligent claims automation SaaS, announces that Liz Simmons has joined the firm as Vice President of Customer Success and Operations. In this role, Liz will partner with customers to design customer-centric service models and solutions. Liz previously held roles at Rackspace both in Transformation Management, focusing on enterprise-wide go-to-market strategy and implementation, and in Customer Success, developing white-glove service frameworks to support security conscious, large enterprise organizations. As a former business owner, her entrepreneurial background lends a results-oriented approach to every interaction.
Larry Cochran, CEO of Claimatic, comments, “It’s critical for every InsurTech company to have client-facing executives with enterprise-level gravitas, coupled with the world class experience they expect to receive. We are so excited to have Liz join the team because she has proven success from her years at Rackspace Technology and personally managing their largest, most complex global account.”
“The insurance industry is in the middle of major modernization to their legacy platforms in order to leverage new AI and ML tools,” Liz said. “Helping business and IT stakeholders come together in support of realistic transformation goals that truly drive the business forward is where I like to play. Claimatic is well-positioned to take advantage of this change via its market-leading intelligent decisioning engine. It’s a game changer!”
About Claimatic: Claimatic is a patent-pending, cloud-based, SaaS technology that streamlines and automates claims distribution to optimal resources based on real-time, dynamic data. Claimatic seamlessly integrates with your existing claims and human resource systems as a plug-in to intelligently and dynamically distribute claims, instantly and consistently. Unlike most claims systems, Claimatic provides powerful predictive analytical tools using historical data allowing for continuous improvement of claims distribution and management. For more information visit http://www.claimatic.com.
- Boston-area man charged in new indictment for more securities fraud
- Lexington native convicted of fraud over $1 billion company faces new charges
- PERSONAL FINANCE: Understanding wills and trusts in estate planning
- How to master employee benefits
- Ohio businessman guilty of investment scheme
- Brighthouse Financial adds to Shield Level annuity suite with new product
- Prudential FlexGuard reaches $10B total sales milestone at record pace
- Retirees can rely on annuities as a source of guaranteed income for life
- Lottery ticket bought in Illinois wins $1.337 billion
- Mega Millions becomes Mega Billion for Friday drawing
Health/Employee Benefits News
- Doctor loses at least four homes, sentenced to federal prison for healthcare fraud amounting to $38M
- North Carolina woman convicted in $34 million health care fraud scheme
- Growing number of workers enroll in high deductible health plans
- The Schumer-Manchin deal’s ACA provision creates another budgetary ‘cliff’
- They wanted to stop Obamacare. They may have protected abortion rights in Wyoming instead.
- How to get the most out of Life Insurance Awareness Month
- Life application activity down in July, MIB Index reports
- Dentist found guilty of murdering his wife for life insurance on African safari
- Should student loan borrowers also get life insurance?
- NCOIL resolution: certain enhanced cash surrender value endorsements are violations