Chase Allen Joins Highland Capital Brokerage as Vice President, Institutional Distribution
About Ladenburg Thalmann
Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc. (NYSE MKT:LTS, LTS PrA) is a publicly-traded diversified financial services company based in Miami, Florida. Ladenburg’s subsidiaries include industry-leading independent broker-dealer and advisory firms Securities America, Inc., Triad Advisors, Inc. and Investacorp, Inc. as well as Premier Trust, Inc., Ladenburg Thalmann Asset Management and the 135-year-old NYSE member investment bank, Ladenburg Thalmann & Co. Inc. The company is committed to investing in the growth of its subsidiaries while respecting and maintaining their individual business identities, cultures, and leadership.
Ladenburg Thalmann’s independent brokerage and advisory network consists of more than 2,800 financial advisors with approximately $90 billion in total client assets. For more, information, see www.ladenburg.com.
- Fed slows rate hikes even as Powell says there's more work to do
- Mortgage rates in U.S. fall again, hit 6.09%
- 1 in 3 Americans struggling financially but goal-setting is a game-changer
- Advisors bet on US stocks to outperform in 2023 amid tech rebound
- Investors want more ESG information from companies
- Study: Does pessimism really suppress annuity sales?
- Sweet streams of income: ChatGPT, the bard of annuities
- F&G Annuities & Life announces equity investment in life IMO SYNCIS
- Investors scrambling to lock in rates propel annuity sales to record highs
- North American and Annexus launch new fixed index annuity
Health/Employee Benefits News
- Will plan fix California health care?
- Insurance giant Elevance to move into 15th state
- Medicare card scam targets seniors for personal info
- Yes, states are re-checking Medicaid and CHIP eligibility starting in April
- Annual wellness exam is key to a healthy year for older adults
Life Insurance News
- Chris Wilson tells court former friend Murdaugh confessed he was ‘stealing money’
- State's motive testimony could prolong Alex Murdaugh murder trial
- Equitable expands portfolio in VUL market
- New date set for billionaire suspect accused of bribing state cabinet member
- House approves bill protecting life insurance payouts from bankruptcy