Chase Allen Joins Highland Capital Brokerage as Vice President, Institutional Distribution
Birmingham, AL: May 12, 2015 – Highland Capital Brokerage, Inc. (HCB), a subsidiary of Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services (LTS), announced today that Chase Allen, CLU, ChFC, will join the company on June 1, 2015 as Vice President, Institutional Distribution. In this position, Allen will serve as a liaison between HCB’s institutional accounts and field offices, bringing together operations, marketing, and sales teams to provide institutional accounts with unparalleled service and support. New account profiling, setup, and rollout will also be part of his responsibilities.
"We are very pleased that Chase has joined the Highland Capital Brokerage team,” said David Braun, Senior Vice President, Institutional Division. “We believe his experience, marketplace expertise, and commitment to excellence and service will enhance relationships and forge new ones.”
Prior to joining HCB, Allen worked in Business Development for BB&T Insurance Services. Before that, Chase served as a Sales Vice President for HCB covering the Southeast and as the Director of Key Accounts in HCB’s Institutional Division, where he shared responsibility for relationship management and marketing initiatives.
About Highland Capital Brokerage
Committed to helping successful financial advisors and insurance professionals to grow their business, Highland Capital Brokerage, Inc. (HCB) creates trusted relationships by delivering customized insurance solutions, personalized local service and support, and superior value. HCB has differentiated itself among multi-carrier brokerage agencies through an emphasis on providing value-added marketing and point-of-sale support. HCB provides objective access to major insurance carriers, advanced planning support, expertise in risk underwriting, and back office processing to insurance brokers, financial planners, and various institutions such as banks, wirehouses, and certified public accountant firms. To learn more about Highland Capital Brokerage, visit www.highlandbrokerage.com.
Securities offered through NFPAS, Member FINRA/SIPC.
Highland Capital Brokerage is not affiliated with NFPAS.
About Ladenburg Thalmann
Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc. (NYSE MKT:LTS, LTS PrA) is a publicly-traded diversified financial services company based in Miami, Florida. Ladenburg’s subsidiaries include industry-leading independent broker-dealer and advisory firms Securities America, Inc., Triad Advisors, Inc. and Investacorp, Inc. as well as Premier Trust, Inc., Ladenburg Thalmann Asset Management and the 135-year-old NYSE member investment bank, Ladenburg Thalmann & Co. Inc. The company is committed to investing in the growth of its subsidiaries while respecting and maintaining their individual business identities, cultures, and leadership.
Ladenburg Thalmann’s independent brokerage and advisory network consists of more than 2,800 financial advisors with approximately $90 billion in total client assets. For more, information, see www.ladenburg.com.
- After A Year Of Uncertainty, The Value Of Professional Financial Advice Goes Up
- Vatican Trial Opens On Financial Scandal Rocking The Papacy
- Should Retirees Get Out Of The Stock Market?
- Don’t Forget About Taxes On Cryptocurrencies
- Here’s How To Develop A Gold-Medal Financial Plan In 2021
- First-Half 2021 Annuity Sales Up A Whopping 23%, Report Finds
- Start Me Up: Annuity Group To Sponsor Rolling Stones’ Tour
- Allianz Launches Annuity Product For DC Market
- New American Equity Fixed Index Annuity Offers Paths To Lifetime Income
- ‘Annuity King’ Partner Takes Plea Deal; Florida Fraud Trial Expected In Fall
- Missouri High Court Says Medicaid Expansion ‘Valid’
- Mississippi Pharmacist Pleads Guilty To More Than $180M Health Care Fraud
- Is Obamacare Here To Stay, After All?
- Michigan Health Insurers Seeking Bigger Rate Hikes
- Minnesota Lawmakers Renew Health Reinsurance Program For Just 1 Year
- AmeriLife Group Acquires Saybrus Partners From Nassau Financial Group
- Lincoln The Latest Carrier To Pull Life Products From New York
- US Attorney: NY Man’s Scams Included The Theft Of 420K In Life Insurance
- Final Expense, Pre-Need Life Insurance Show Mixed Sales Results In 2020
- SC Woman Who Shot Husband To Death Sentenced To 30 Years In Prison