Chase Allen Joins Highland Capital Brokerage as Vice President, Institutional Distribution
Birmingham, AL: May 12, 2015 – Highland Capital Brokerage, Inc. (HCB), a subsidiary of Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services (LTS), announced today that Chase Allen, CLU, ChFC, will join the company on June 1, 2015 as Vice President, Institutional Distribution. In this position, Allen will serve as a liaison between HCB’s institutional accounts and field offices, bringing together operations, marketing, and sales teams to provide institutional accounts with unparalleled service and support. New account profiling, setup, and rollout will also be part of his responsibilities.
"We are very pleased that Chase has joined the Highland Capital Brokerage team,” said David Braun, Senior Vice President, Institutional Division. “We believe his experience, marketplace expertise, and commitment to excellence and service will enhance relationships and forge new ones.”
Prior to joining HCB, Allen worked in Business Development for BB&T Insurance Services. Before that, Chase served as a Sales Vice President for HCB covering the Southeast and as the Director of Key Accounts in HCB’s Institutional Division, where he shared responsibility for relationship management and marketing initiatives.
About Highland Capital Brokerage
Committed to helping successful financial advisors and insurance professionals to grow their business, Highland Capital Brokerage, Inc. (HCB) creates trusted relationships by delivering customized insurance solutions, personalized local service and support, and superior value. HCB has differentiated itself among multi-carrier brokerage agencies through an emphasis on providing value-added marketing and point-of-sale support. HCB provides objective access to major insurance carriers, advanced planning support, expertise in risk underwriting, and back office processing to insurance brokers, financial planners, and various institutions such as banks, wirehouses, and certified public accountant firms. To learn more about Highland Capital Brokerage, visit www.highlandbrokerage.com.
Securities offered through NFPAS, Member FINRA/SIPC.
Highland Capital Brokerage is not affiliated with NFPAS.
About Ladenburg Thalmann
Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc. (NYSE MKT:LTS, LTS PrA) is a publicly-traded diversified financial services company based in Miami, Florida. Ladenburg’s subsidiaries include industry-leading independent broker-dealer and advisory firms Securities America, Inc., Triad Advisors, Inc. and Investacorp, Inc. as well as Premier Trust, Inc., Ladenburg Thalmann Asset Management and the 135-year-old NYSE member investment bank, Ladenburg Thalmann & Co. Inc. The company is committed to investing in the growth of its subsidiaries while respecting and maintaining their individual business identities, cultures, and leadership.
Ladenburg Thalmann’s independent brokerage and advisory network consists of more than 2,800 financial advisors with approximately $90 billion in total client assets. For more, information, see www.ladenburg.com.
- Woman charged with targeting South Florida Haitian community in $4.6 million Ponzi scheme
- Making the most of Financial Planning Month
- Study shows most retirees are financially fragile – and how advisors can help
- 20% of DIY investors continue to rely on financial professionals, study finds
- Ramesh Ponnuru: The moral case for higher interest rates
- Lincoln Financial Group names Jim O’Boyle senior vice president, life & annuity
- Powerball, Mega Millions jackpots over $700M total, next drawing Monday
- DPL Financial Partners secures additional growth capital as annuity sales on platform top $1 billion
- North Carolina woman celebrates $3 million scratch-off win
- Americans look for retirement income protection in the face of recession
Health/Employee Benefits News
- Nevada's public health insurance option could bring more than $1B in savings
- Are Medicare supplements and Medicare Advantage plans the same?
- Pa. bill could ease insurance OK for new treatments
- HEALTH CARE;Are supplements, Medicare Advantage PPO plans the same?
- Dan Walters: Pressure builds for workers’ compensation overhaul
- ACLI names 2023 chair and board of directors
- ACLI conference wraps up with a look at 2023’s regulatory landscape
- Insurers must reimagine work, ACLI speaker says
- Addressing the 2 most common objections to buying life insurance
- Former House Speaker Paul Ryan headlines ACLI 2022 conference