Chase Allen Joins Highland Capital Brokerage as Vice President, Institutional Distribution
Birmingham, AL: May 12, 2015 – Highland Capital Brokerage, Inc. (HCB), a subsidiary of Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services (LTS), announced today that Chase Allen, CLU, ChFC, will join the company on June 1, 2015 as Vice President, Institutional Distribution. In this position, Allen will serve as a liaison between HCB’s institutional accounts and field offices, bringing together operations, marketing, and sales teams to provide institutional accounts with unparalleled service and support. New account profiling, setup, and rollout will also be part of his responsibilities.
"We are very pleased that Chase has joined the Highland Capital Brokerage team,” said David Braun, Senior Vice President, Institutional Division. “We believe his experience, marketplace expertise, and commitment to excellence and service will enhance relationships and forge new ones.”
Prior to joining HCB, Allen worked in Business Development for BB&T Insurance Services. Before that, Chase served as a Sales Vice President for HCB covering the Southeast and as the Director of Key Accounts in HCB’s Institutional Division, where he shared responsibility for relationship management and marketing initiatives.
About Highland Capital Brokerage
Committed to helping successful financial advisors and insurance professionals to grow their business, Highland Capital Brokerage, Inc. (HCB) creates trusted relationships by delivering customized insurance solutions, personalized local service and support, and superior value. HCB has differentiated itself among multi-carrier brokerage agencies through an emphasis on providing value-added marketing and point-of-sale support. HCB provides objective access to major insurance carriers, advanced planning support, expertise in risk underwriting, and back office processing to insurance brokers, financial planners, and various institutions such as banks, wirehouses, and certified public accountant firms. To learn more about Highland Capital Brokerage, visit www.highlandbrokerage.com.
Securities offered through NFPAS, Member FINRA/SIPC.
Highland Capital Brokerage is not affiliated with NFPAS.
About Ladenburg Thalmann
Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc. (NYSE MKT:LTS, LTS PrA) is a publicly-traded diversified financial services company based in Miami, Florida. Ladenburg’s subsidiaries include industry-leading independent broker-dealer and advisory firms Securities America, Inc., Triad Advisors, Inc. and Investacorp, Inc. as well as Premier Trust, Inc., Ladenburg Thalmann Asset Management and the 135-year-old NYSE member investment bank, Ladenburg Thalmann & Co. Inc. The company is committed to investing in the growth of its subsidiaries while respecting and maintaining their individual business identities, cultures, and leadership.
Ladenburg Thalmann’s independent brokerage and advisory network consists of more than 2,800 financial advisors with approximately $90 billion in total client assets. For more, information, see www.ladenburg.com.
- Younger Investors Have Money, But Don’t Have An Advisor
- Financial Industry Could Lose $1T By Failing To Respond To Climate Change: Study
- Latin Americans Expect To Have ‘Gaps’ In Retirement Income: LIMRA
- New Federal Income Tax Form Created For Seniors
- 4 In 10 Americans Have No Financial Plan For A Late Life Alone
- Bristol Health Uses Annuities To Keep Pension Losses To $31.4M
- Those New Retirement Regulations: Are They SECURE Or INSECURE?
- Massachusetts Enacts Fiduciary Rules For All Financial Advice
- Annuity Sales Hit 11-Year High In 2019: LIMRA
- Lobbyists Work To Get States To ‘Quickly’ Adopt New Annuity Rules
- Guardian Life Says Offering Accident/DI Improves Workers’ Comp Claim Results
- Senate Bill Could Allow Georgia Teachers To Invest In Pensions Differently
- Medicare Under Pressure To Meet Boomers’ Needs On A Budget
- Editorial: Medicare for All Should Already Be In Place
- ‘Build More Ramps’ To Health Care, Speaker Urges