BizEquity Unveils Revolutionary New Way for Advisors and Business Owners to Assess Protection Needs
Bryn Mawr, P.A., U.S.A. Wednesday 5th October 2016. Following significant investment in its cloud based patented technology offering, BizEquity, the award-winning provider of online business valuation and performance big data, announces the introduction of an Insurance Value Report & Service™ tool within its business valuation platform.
The revolutionary service can be viewed here:
In seconds, BizEquity’s innovative engine performs a complex evaluation of business valuation data benchmarked against actual underwritten insurance policies, historical insurance trends and insurance industry best practices to generate a recommended level of insurance coverage.
Advisers using BizEquity’s revolutionary tool are able to provide clients with realistic and accurate protection recommendations and background data for eight key insurance needs including buy/sell, key person, life, disability and property and casualty. The report delivers a roadmap ensuring clients are supported with adequate protection.
Amir Tahvildaran, BizEquity’s VP of Engineering stated, “We are helping clients ensure they have adequate protection, but we’re also equipping advisors with never-before-available capabilities to enhance their service offerings and open doors to new markets using Big Data in a purposed way.”
“One of the reasons that 40% of today’s business owners have no life insurance and 50% are underinsured is because they can’t measure their financial risk because they don’t know their business’ worth,” explains Mike Carter, CEO, BizEquity.
Jeff Fleischman, Chief Marketing Officer of Penn Mutual stated, “BizEquity has created the easiest, most efficient way for financial advisers to help business owners understand their business’ value.”
BizEquity is the world’s leading provider of business valuation knowledge and big data. BizEquity has valued over 33 million private businesses and distributes its patented cloud-based service through thousands of financial advisors to help better inform small businesses of their lending; insurance; and wealth management needs. BizEquity is headquartered in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania, with offices in key global markets including London; Singapore; and Delhi.
BizEquity has been named one of the top 360 private companies by Entrepreneur Media, and the company has won Bank Director’s FinTech growth and innovation award. In addition, BizEquity’s CEO Michael Carter has been named one of the top 100 leaders in Global Fintech, and a top FinTech Influencer in the United States by Let’s Talk Payments.
For more information, please visit: www.bizequity.com
Richard Morgan Evans/Charlotte Cheal/Harriet Adams
Morgan Rossiter T: +44 0203 195 3240
- After A Year Of Uncertainty, The Value Of Professional Financial Advice Goes Up
- Vatican Trial Opens On Financial Scandal Rocking The Papacy
- Should Retirees Get Out Of The Stock Market?
- Don’t Forget About Taxes On Cryptocurrencies
- Here’s How To Develop A Gold-Medal Financial Plan In 2021
- Start Me Up: Annuity Group To Sponsor Rolling Stones’ Tour
- Allianz Launches Annuity Product For DC Market
- New American Equity Fixed Index Annuity Offers Paths To Lifetime Income
- ‘Annuity King’ Partner Takes Plea Deal; Florida Fraud Trial Expected In Fall
- NAIC Committee Passes Annuity Sales FAQs
- Missouri High Court Says Medicaid Expansion ‘Valid’
- Mississippi Pharmacist Pleads Guilty To More Than $180M Health Care Fraud
- Is Obamacare Here To Stay, After All?
- Michigan Health Insurers Seeking Bigger Rate Hikes
- Minnesota Lawmakers Renew Health Reinsurance Program For Just 1 Year
- Lincoln The Latest Carrier To Pull Life Products From New York
- US Attorney: NY Man’s Scams Included The Theft Of 420K In Life Insurance
- Final Expense, Pre-Need Life Insurance Show Mixed Sales Results In 2020
- SC Woman Who Shot Husband To Death Sentenced To 30 Years In Prison
- First-Half 2021 Life Insurance Applications Up Sharply, MIB Reports