BizEquity Unveils Revolutionary New Way for Advisors and Business Owners to Assess Protection Needs
Bryn Mawr, P.A., U.S.A. Wednesday 5th October 2016. Following significant investment in its cloud based patented technology offering, BizEquity, the award-winning provider of online business valuation and performance big data, announces the introduction of an Insurance Value Report & Service™ tool within its business valuation platform.
The revolutionary service can be viewed here:
In seconds, BizEquity’s innovative engine performs a complex evaluation of business valuation data benchmarked against actual underwritten insurance policies, historical insurance trends and insurance industry best practices to generate a recommended level of insurance coverage.
Advisers using BizEquity’s revolutionary tool are able to provide clients with realistic and accurate protection recommendations and background data for eight key insurance needs including buy/sell, key person, life, disability and property and casualty. The report delivers a roadmap ensuring clients are supported with adequate protection.
Amir Tahvildaran, BizEquity’s VP of Engineering stated, “We are helping clients ensure they have adequate protection, but we’re also equipping advisors with never-before-available capabilities to enhance their service offerings and open doors to new markets using Big Data in a purposed way.”
“One of the reasons that 40% of today’s business owners have no life insurance and 50% are underinsured is because they can’t measure their financial risk because they don’t know their business’ worth,” explains Mike Carter, CEO, BizEquity.
Jeff Fleischman, Chief Marketing Officer of Penn Mutual stated, “BizEquity has created the easiest, most efficient way for financial advisers to help business owners understand their business’ value.”
BizEquity is the world’s leading provider of business valuation knowledge and big data. BizEquity has valued over 33 million private businesses and distributes its patented cloud-based service through thousands of financial advisors to help better inform small businesses of their lending; insurance; and wealth management needs. BizEquity is headquartered in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania, with offices in key global markets including London; Singapore; and Delhi.
BizEquity has been named one of the top 360 private companies by Entrepreneur Media, and the company has won Bank Director’s FinTech growth and innovation award. In addition, BizEquity’s CEO Michael Carter has been named one of the top 100 leaders in Global Fintech, and a top FinTech Influencer in the United States by Let’s Talk Payments.
For more information, please visit: www.bizequity.com
Richard Morgan Evans/Charlotte Cheal/Harriet Adams
Morgan Rossiter T: +44 0203 195 3240
- Pandemic Led To First-Time Legacy Planning For 44.5 Million Americans
- Investors Still Blindsided Despite Doing The Right Things
- Social Security Administration: Cost-Of-Living Increase, Other News For 2022
- How Investors Often Earn Less Than They Should
- Advisors Increasingly Consider Nontraditional Fees
- North American, Annexus Launch Horizon Fixed Index Annuity Suite
- VAs Power Total Annuity Sales To Near-Record Growth, LIMRA Reports
- AIG Announces Senior Leadership Changes In Life & Retirement
- Milliman: Increased Pension Risk Transfer Activity Leads To Rise In Pricing Rate
- Lombard International’s Private Placement VA Available On FIDx
Health/Employee Benefits News
- Ossoff, Warnock Continue Push For Georgia Medicaid Expansion
- One-Third Of Workers Might Leave Jobs If Not For Health Insurance
- Insurers Return To Obamacare Market Exchange Amid Big Subsidies
- More Than 75% Of Aetna Medicare Advantage Members In 4.5 Star-Rated Plans
- Bill To End ‘White Bagging’ By Health Insurers Named After Wisconsin Cancer Patient
- Northwestern Mutual’s $6.5B 2022 Dividend Payout Largest Ever
- Murdaugh’s Ex-Law Firms Reaches Settlement With Dead Housekeeper’s Heirs
- Insurers Continue To Flirt With Electronic Health Records
- SC Attorney Murdaugh Denied Bond
- Tech Seen As Top Challenge In Life Insurance Industry, LIMRA Says